Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought a bad coolant temp sensor, but if you turn the key to the second position it shows a code. The code it shows is for o2, or two blinks. Three blinks is a coolant temp sensor. I have to try the stomp test.

Comment

Anyone know if the mechanical parts of a comfort seat can be transfered to a sport seat?

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
      Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
          Didn't even think about that. Thanks. They look the same.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
          Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Drove my buddies Z4M Coupe last night. It was tight. His is black with dark tint, stock everything. It has black interior with metal trim. The S54 was a monster at sea level, plus the extra 15hp. It was definitely more refined than the original M Coupe, but also more visceral than I expected (the M Coupe guys always poo poo the Z4 M Coupe for being numb). It felt like a much larger car, although I don't believe it is significantly larger. The shifter was notchy like the E36 setup in mine. The engine felt much torquier than mine (again probably sea level). I loved the steering wheel, much smaller diameter and thicker. The view, especially with dark tint, was much worse and it felt more claustrophobic than mine. Overall I was impressed. Much more refined and updated vehicle with the same awesome S54 goodness as mine. I would still take the Z3 variant over the Z4 because of the unique styling, retro chrome steam gauges, and more connected feel. I was very impressed none the less...
            JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

love the z3 m coupe, would love to check yours out sometime
              318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
              '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post
                Drove my buddies Z4M Coupe last night. It was tight. His is black with dark tint, stock everything. It has black interior with metal trim. The S54 was a monster at sea level, plus the extra 15hp. It was definitely more refined than the original M Coupe, but also more visceral than I expected (the M Coupe guys always poo poo the Z4 M Coupe for being numb). It felt like a much larger car, although I don't believe it is significantly larger. The shifter was notchy like the E36 setup in mine. The engine felt much torquier than mine (again probably sea level). I loved the steering wheel, much smaller diameter and thicker. The view, especially with dark tint, was much worse and it felt more claustrophobic than mine. Overall I was impressed. Much more refined and updated vehicle with the same awesome S54 goodness as mine. I would still take the Z3 variant over the Z4 because of the unique styling, retro chrome steam gauges, and more connected feel. I was very impressed none the less...
                I want one badly.... I also want this...

Comment

any interest in audio or PS3 games?

or random car parts?

Comment

It would be wicked to fly a plane like that. I have flown RC planes but that's it...

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
                      It would be wicked to fly a plane like that. I have flown RC planes but that's it...
                      If you make a donation, I can arrange that....

Comment

Anybody need a driver side, 2door fender without the marker light for an e36? A reproduction piece, that is brand new, never been mounted.

Comment

That looks like a pretty efficient airplane. 9GPH, plus full IFR suite, storm scope, and auto pilot. Have you looked into getting a loan for that. It would be like $150 a month! You could probably pay less than $250 a month insurance included. That's less than the loan on a Ford Focus. I'm sure there is someway you could make it tax deductible, like towards an aviation / engineering degree.
                          JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

^^…Alex...when you get back from tx we should do some shooting with aw coupes, ROSS should join...
                            sigpic
                            HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
                            " enjoy the show "

Comment

Yeah man, I'd be keen. The only real day I have off until the last week of the month is next Monday.
                              JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Originally posted by hyperE30 View Post
                                ^^…Alex...when you get back from tx we should do some shooting with aw coupes, ROSS should join...
                                Nope, Sam sure doesn't have an AW coupe....

Comment

Working...
                                X