Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it is just because it is a Subaru :)

On a side note I got my intake gaskets and mark d chip today!

Comment

I do still do glass. Just to let everyone know Ill go bump my thread.
      Originally posted by joshw02
      Nice, did the saturn interior swap I see.
      Originally posted by Ian Bowers
      If we ever get in a BMW fight with Norway, you're our best hope.

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
        Door knob wins. I just got my new leather door knob with the M-tech stripe, I love it.

Where can you buy these? Looking for one. I have a zhp knob to trade if someone is interested.

Comment

^Levent has them and so does some guy on Ebay.

Comment

I fucking win!

Been chatting with Mr. Caswell on good ol' Facebook about coming down for the rallyx and the hill climb.....

AND HE OFFERED TO LET ME DRIVE HIS M3 AFTER IT GOES UP THE HILL!!!!!!!!!

I win! No kidding! So excited!
            Shit, I'm just excited to meet him.

1989 325i Alpine White
            69 STX

Comment

Originally posted by MisterMiniS View Post
              Been chatting with Mr. Caswell on good ol' Facebook about coming down for the rallyx and the hill climb.....

AND HE OFFERED TO LET ME DRIVE HIS M3 AFTER IT GOES UP THE HILL!!!!!!!!!

I win! No kidding! So excited!
              Shit, I'm just excited to meet him.
              Camera, GoPro HD, and HANS the Roundel, NOW!!!

Dude, awesome. Congrats!

Caswell is the MAN, get him to come say hello to us there at the mountain/on r3v.
              2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
              95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
              98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Yah, he said that he is not bringing a crew to the climb and the rallyx, so might be needing some support. I say we all head down there and say hello and offer some support.

1989 325i Alpine White
                69 STX

Comment

Originally posted by Iannfld View Post
                  Where can you buy these? Looking for one. I have a zhp knob to trade if someone is interested.
                  Get the illuminated one - similar to the M Coupe one. It isn't period, but the illumination is the bomb. I think Blunt has them, if not Bav Auto definitely does.

JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Originally posted by MisterMiniS View Post
                    Yah, he said that he is not bringing a crew to the climb and the rallyx, so might be needing some support. I say we all head down there and say hello and offer some support.
                    Absofuckinglutely, if I'm not helping Val and Brendan out.
                    2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                    95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                    98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Hell yah, Got Val and the Audi, Bill and M3, robert thorne/nick carruso in the SCR audi and I think savannah is still running the mini....lots of cool people down there that we know this year.

1989 325i Alpine White
                      69 STX

Comment

Wait, wait, wait.

Plan a meet up with Bill, now. I think our plans are to camp at the ski area, keep us updated. We could all meet up before the race to check out the car or something.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Originally posted by Iannfld View Post
                          The mtech badge came out of NLA, Blunt can get you the badge. The knob you have to get on Ebay. Get the one with the bmw roundel. Then replace the badge. Blunt couldn't get the leather door knob, bmw kept sending him the plastic one.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Can Bill get us like, special passes if we offer to help? I have tools and I wanna come lol... Also, does anyone know anything about CB radios? Simple and easy? Anyone have suggestion what to look for
                            / buy, and anyone selling?

But really I wanna do Pikes peak...

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                            Originally posted by DTM190
                            "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

that would be cool to meet up the night before or to watch the practice runs. I would be down for any of that.

I also got my tickets on craigslist the night before for only $20!

We should make it into a meet, there are some sweet places in garden of the gods and manitou
                              318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
                              '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

I'd be down if I know info way in advance and have a for sure ticket in a four pack or something... I'll drive the Jeep down and camp

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                                Originally posted by DTM190
                                "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Working...
                                X