Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any 5-luggers here wants some style 5s?? (Eric, I know you can't resist)

Last edited by iamsam; 06-26-2011, 10:41 AM.

Comment

So wait, you took a set of Style 5s, took the paint off, and now you want MORE for them?

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
        So wait, you took a set of Style 5s, took the paint off, and now you want MORE for them?

Do not attempt to fathom my motives and actions.

Comment

Nice work, but I've already got two sets, and a set of 17" RS's is next on my list to tinker with.
          My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
            Nice work, but I've already got two sets, and a set of 17" RS's is next on my list to tinker with.
            Ha ha! I should have known!!

Comment

put them on the e28!
              318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
              '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Pretty sure they came off the E28 didn't they?

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                Originally posted by DTM190
                "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Originally posted by downforce22 View Post
                  put them on the e28!
                  Heh, I got style 32s for that

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
                  Pretty sure they came off the E28 didn't they?
                  Nope, some dude's E39.

Comment

That ain't no BUCKET!!!!, that Be an oil cooler cover for a 2007 Chevy NASCAR, sits in RR of the car. Busting balls, AND these guys miss the Discoball from the club for some PO jokes, Starbucks time. Those are some classic threads, have a beer first, O, brew pub 4.6 or a Colt 45 first.

Comment

Jesus

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                      Originally posted by DTM190
                      "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
                        Jesus
                        Christ.

Those are some sexy wheels though. GLWS!

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                        Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by TimR View Post
                          That ain't no BUCKET!!!!, that Be an oil cooler cover for a 2007 Chevy NASCAR, sits in RR of the car. Busting balls, AND these guys miss the Discoball from the club for some PO jokes, Starbucks time. Those are some classic threads, have a beer first, O, brew pub 4.6 or a Colt 45 first.
                          What the hell are you smoking and/or shooting? Please tell me so that I can avoid it.

Sam those wheels are so SEXY! :bow: I wish I could redrill them for a 325ix.

Comment

Originally posted by 325ix View Post
                            I wish I could redrill them for a 325ix.
                            I've got a set already redrilled 4x100... staggered too!

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                              I've got a set already redrilled 4x100... staggered too!
                              .......aaaaaaand here comes Eric!!!

;)

(and his EPIC wheel collection)

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
                                .......aaaaaaand here comes Eric!!!

;)

(and his EPIC wheel collection)
                                no worries sam, they are somewhere in Germany right now. I've been lazy sending my friend money to ship them, and my friend has been lazy getting them boxed up. He was at the 24 hour race this weekend, so he gets a pass this time, but otherwise... lazy.

Comment

Working...
                                X