Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder if critter still has the LTW's, or if they have been crashed already.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
      I wonder if critter still has the LTW's, or if they have been crashed already.
      Still on his purple car as of Tuesday...

Comment

Lame, they need to move to the Ti.

Comment

Unless you can get them dirt cheap, it would be worth it to find a set in better shape. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
            Unless you can get them dirt cheap, it would be worth it to find a set in better shape. ;)
            Yea his were pretty beat along with his purple M.
            89 325i (Sold)
            95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
            2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

I gotta set of Millie Miglia 1000's that would look great on your ti!

Comment

Originally posted by 325ix View Post
                I gotta set of Millie Miglia 1000's that would look great on your ti!
                I'd like them, but it's the wifes car. She only wants OEM LTW's, which I won't complain about :)

Comment

I'd like them, but it's the wifes car. She only wants OEM LTW's, which I won't complain about :)
                  Also, be happy that your wife can apparently tell the difference between different wheels.

(disclaimer: my wife can too, but my mom can't. My mom can't tell the difference between two dissimilar cars that are the same color. True story. I sold my wife's white 1993 Audi 100 and bought my alpine 318is, and the first thing my Mom said was "I thought you just sold that car!" It was a facepalm moment.)

Comment

I think you should convince your wife how cool my wheels are.

Comment

Originally posted by 325ix View Post
                      I think you should convince your wife how cool my wheels are.
                      They will have to be cooler than the 17x8/17x9 staggered style 32s that I recently bought for $220.

EDIT: wait... you were prob talking to Brad... ha ha

Comment

So, I can't go back to work yet cause of my shoulder still and I'm beyond bored as fuck sitting around all day... Anyone need anything detailed? or welded... lol

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                        Originally posted by DTM190
                        "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
                          So, I can't go back to work yet cause of my shoulder still and I'm beyond bored as fuck sitting around all day... Anyone need anything detailed? or welded... lol
                          Have you been doing any therapy for the shoulder? Did wonders for mine.

Detailing would be nice but I need to spend money elsewhere first.
                          2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                          95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                          98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
                            Go get me a free E28

Comment

They held off on therapy for whatever reason, I have a dentist appt. in Longmont tomorrow, then I'm gonna try to go back to the doc and get something like therapy lined up. It's feeling a LOT better... till I put some strain on it.. Lifting heavy shit, climbing, it kinda flares... annoying. No surgery though, fuck that noise.

And Sam, if I could find a free e28 I would just sell it to you and make some money ;) Also, money, I need to see you lol

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                              Originally posted by DTM190
                              "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

How much $ to detail an E39? I just did 2500 miles in two days, it's not pretty.

Comment

Working...
                                X