X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Number one was just so raw, seemed more "real"

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

When he got out of the car at the end and the Indian dancers came out with the rockets I had no idea what the fuck to think. The driving was cool as always, but the rest was crap.

Comment

It was good entertainment. I want those wheels.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

So...looks like karting friday might happen. Start at 6pm, costs $50, and you can race as much as you want until closing (11pm I think).

Who is in?
          2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
          95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
          98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Where? Is it fun?

Comment

Unser Racing, basically I25 and US36. Haven't actually driven yet, was too busy yesterday to get any drives in.
              2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
              98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

I went to unser racing for part of my brother's bachelor party and it was a blast. The karts are fast when you get them up to speed but there is no low end at all. There were only 6 or us racing at a time which was great, I think if all the karts were out at the same time it would get crowded.

Do the open sessions like this get very crowded?

Comment

Yes, they do. Most fridays get busy enough that you have to wait about 2-3 races to get a seat. That said, last time I got 9 races in @ 22 laps per race, so thats 198 laps for $50. Or, at 19 seconds as an average lap time, that is 62.7 minutes of on track racing.
                  It's a good deal. Lots of fun.

1989 325i Alpine White
                  69 STX

Comment

I want to kart. However my wife is leaving me home with 3 kids this weekend so karting will not happen.

Next week begins finishing work on my m52 car and then it will go up for sale along with a bunch of e30 parts. Anybody want to help? I'll buy the beer. :)

Looking for a clean e30 shell for a project.

Comment

your selling the swapped car?
                      318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
                      '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Why you selling it?

College started a week ago, yesterday was the first official day of classes. I have gone to sleep once before 2 in the morning and then been up by 730 everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by 325ix View Post
                          Why you selling it?

College started a week ago, yesterday was the first official day of classes. I have gone to sleep once before 2 in the morning and then been up by 730 everyday.
                          Throw some beer in there, throwing stuff out the window, cops, fire, girls, and occasional really hard homework and that about sums up college!

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
                            Throw some beer in there, throwing stuff out the window, cops, fire, girls, and occasional really hard homework and that about sums up college!
                            Yup, and since you're an ME student, you'll become quite adept at sleeping for 3-4 hours per day for a few years.

Also, find and join your local FSAE team as fast as you can.
                            2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                            98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

This is an interesting read for you folks thinking about buying a second car as a track-only car:

video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZInfLVmizf0

Cliffs: Turner motorsport takes a 190k mile 1992 325iS and measures lap times vs common suspension upgrades, resulting in a 17 second gain per lap over stock, and 25sec/lap with slicks. Total cost including car and mods was around $7k.
                              2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                              98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
                                Also, find and join your local FSAE team as fast as you can.
                                Too bad we don't gots one...we do have mini baja, which we inquired about.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                                Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Working...
                                X