Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wet lap of Nordschliefe in an open wheel Formel Super racecar, driven by a guy with big giant brass balls.

2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
    95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
    98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by fsmtnbiker View Post
      Reliability: The Honda wins. No question. The front brakes are a little undersize, but that's a simple fix. And everything else is bulletproof. You can break a rear diff in the S2000 if you are launching it a lot, but that's about it. They are also very stout motors and can handle a fair amount of boost without being built. I've tuned a turbo S2000 with a GT30R on an otherwise stock motor and it was really fast even at 10psi.
      This... Last night Pang went 10.8 @ 137MPH with over 700whp on a bone stock motor without studs or gasket (Head has never been off the car).
      -Critter
      E36 M3 Turbo | E46 M3 6MT

Comment

Drag racing is for poofs

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
        Originally posted by DTM190
        "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
          Wet lap of Nordschliefe in an open wheel Formel Super racecar, driven by a guy with big giant brass balls.
          Holy crap that was cool

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
          Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
            Drag racing is for poofs
            what's a poof?

Landed in colorado springs:drink: Now to unload this truck...
            My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
              what's a poof?

Awesome! Anyone up for a meet the weekend of the 6th? We have to see the white car :)

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

what's a poof?

Nice! So how soon till HPR ownage?

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
                Awesome! Anyone up for a meet the weekend of the 6th? We have to see the white car :)
                Track day at HPR on the 5th..... How bout another GrillBQ like last week?
                2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

I hope to make it out on the 5th! I'm signing in to the new base on monday, and they usually give you "house hunting" days, so I should have friday free.

Bimmerworld has a low temp thermostat that I think i'd like to oder. I need to tap the coolant system somewhere for a thermocouple. Last track day the engine oil was reaching 125c, so i'd like to know what is going on with the coolant temps!

But most importantly, I hope the car survived the trip in the back of a budget truck with boxes stacked up all around it! I hope it didn't get any damage with random crap falling on it.
                  My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

I hope to make it out on the 5th! I'm signing in to the new base on monday, and they usually give you "house hunting" days, so I should have friday free.

Bimmerworld has a low temp thermostat that I think i'd like to oder. I need to tap the coolant system somewhere for a thermocouple. Last track day the engine oil was reaching 125c, so i'd like to know what is going on with the coolant temps!

But most importantly, I hope the car survived the trip in the back of a budget truck with boxes stacked up all around it! I hope it didn't get any damage with random crap falling on it.
                    Hope so! Yours is the euro 3.0 right?

I rode in Roland's M5 tonight...and oh my god do I want an S38 powered vehicle. Pulls so much harder than my M3. Perfect DD would be an E34 M5. Problem is that by the time I can afford one, the decision is between an M5 or S54 swapping the M3. :drink:
                    2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                    98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

what's a poof?

Hell yeah... hit me up later dude.
                      sigpic
                      HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
                      " enjoy the show "

Comment

I hope to make it out on the 5th! I'm signing in to the new base on monday.
                        are you coming to ft Carson because that's where I'm stationed at

Comment

Does anyone know of somewhere in Colorado that can do a mega squirt install?

Comment

Originally posted by Chevy2g3 View Post
                            Does anyone know of somewhere in Colorado that can do a mega squirt install?
                            on what? for what purpose?

Comment

Going to vegas and I am most upset that Nellis wont let me though the gate to see the F117 static display. I am a nerd...

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
                                Going to vegas and I am most upset that Nellis wont let me though the gate to see the F117 static display. I am a nerd...
                                I would be too. Pretty sure I still have an F117 model around here somewhere.

Comment

Working...
                                X