X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eric View Post
    Check out thus sweet ride!

You seem to have found my cars hiding spot while i am at work as well as my buddy's wrx. Nice eye! That has to be close to your storage unit or something since its hidden back in there. I'd love to show it to you sometime if you will be around.

Oh and my new roommate also drives a white 2 door iX! Never met him before, it looks basically stock.

ALPINEWHITE FTW!!

Good letter to cash 4 gold, tired of their commercials, did you do all of that stuff?
    318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
    '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Purple Power.

Holy crap. That stuff will take your hubcaps off.

Yeah, I have been cleaning my ol' E28 with this stuff in its concentrated form, well dang, it about dissolved my dash, as well as stripped the dye right out of the leather seats. Awesome stuff if you want to do some heavy duty cleaning, also quite strong to breathe in.

You can get it at Wal-Mart for little more than the current price of gasoline.

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
        Holy crap. That stuff will take your hubcaps off.

Yeah, I have been cleaning my ol' E28 with this stuff in its concentrated form, well dang, it about dissolved my dash, as well as stripped the dye right out of the leather seats. Awesome stuff if you want to do some heavy duty cleaning, also quite strong to breathe in.

You can get it at Wal-Mart for little more than the current price of gasoline.

I have a spray bottle full of that stuff...pretty potent

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
        Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

In fact, when I was buying a gallon of that at Wal-Mart, I couldn't find a SINGLE jug that had an intact aluminum seal under the cap, they had ALL dissolved. That's right, this stuff dissolves aluminum.

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
            I coulda told you that. ;)

JK man, how did the issue get fixed?
            AST figured out a solution to eliminate the rear shock binding issue and built new rear struts for me, and are shipping them out asap. I then return the old struts. So I am basically selling a pair of front struts with <100mi on them and a set of rear struts that will work on a wagon or a sedan that are brand new.

Originally posted by Eric View Post
            I had to come to the same conclusion with my 3.8L M5. It sucks when you have to make that decision.

So I did it, then bought an E28 M5... WTF?
            Yea...I really want an M5 for a daily but I want an S54 with CSL airbox even more.
            2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
            95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
            98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
              AST figured out a solution to eliminate the rear shock binding issue and built new rear struts for me, and are shipping them out asap. I then return the old struts. So I am basically selling a pair of front struts with <100mi on them and a set of rear struts that will work on a wagon or a sedan that are brand new.

Yea...I really want an M5 for a daily but I want an S54 with CSL airbox even more.
              The CSl airbox is one of the sexiest automotive part in existence. The sound they make is mesmerizing!

Comment

Originally posted by 325ix View Post
                The CSl airbox is one of the sexiest automotive part in existence. The sound they make is mesmerizing!
                true story!
                My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Originally posted by downforce22 View Post
                  You seem to have found my cars hiding spot while i am at work as well as my buddy's wrx. Nice eye! That has to be close to your storage unit or something since its hidden back in there. I'd love to show it to you sometime if you will be around.
                  I was at excalibur machine to try and have my uprights made for my rear wing. Ended up going with Al at Front Range Precision. Cool guy, and just the type of shop I like giving my business too.
                  My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Awww, sport seats are ripped. Sad :(

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
                      Awww, sport seats are ripped. Sad :(
                      It's only the bolster. That should be easy to fix.

Comment

It took me all night to figure out how to recover a kitchen chair. I will wait until I find good seats.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

^That was awesome! I think he passed a white e21 at one point. About 50sec. it looks like he actually hit one of the cars as well.

Comment

Awesome cat is awesome.
                              2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                              95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                              98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

^^ holy crap

And does that cat have a cast on its leg?

Comment

Working...
                                X