This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
    You should just rebuild your M20 into a stroker with some ITBs and a hot cam and full exhaust. Or buy my S38 and swap that in...
    First option sounds most fun. I need to get my manhood back from my wife first, I have lost all ability to make decisions. Not good.

On another note....when a vendor makes you pay for 4 day shipping at $25 and it does NOT arrive in 4 days, I am angry. Not at the vendor, but at the postal service.....having no seat in a car makes it pretty damn impractical.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
      First option sounds most fun. I need to get my manhood back from my wife first, I have lost all ability to make decisions. Not good.
      That's marriage dude....

On another note....when a vendor makes you pay for 4 day shipping at $25 and it does NOT arrive in 4 days, I am angry. Not at the vendor, but at the postal service.....having no seat in a car makes it pretty damn impractical.
      Sounds like Tischer lately. took them a month to ship me a throttle cable.

Comment

That's marriage dude....
        Uhmmm .. not on my side of town...
        sigpic
        HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
        " enjoy the show "

Comment

That's marriage dude....

...says the guy that isn't married

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
            You do realize that we had MANY get togethers and photoshoots that you didn't come to for one reason or another, right?

hence, it is dang time that I do a photoshoot.

Comment

That's marriage dude....
              No, that's be married into non-open communication relationship.

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath
              hence, it is dang time that I do a photoshoot.
              When are you thinking such?

- Erik
              • Pattern Draft Imaging.com - "...Where Engineering Discipline and Photography Merge as One..."

Comment

Originally posted by bluefox280 View Post

When are you thinking such?

- Erik

all im saying is, I may be in Boulder on Saturday, and if I am, and if the photoshoot happens in Boulder, I may as well drop by. I am a bit of a photography enthusiast.

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
                  all im saying is, I may be in Boulder on Saturday, and if I am, and if the photoshoot happens in Boulder, I may as well drop by. I am a bit of a photography enthusiast.
                  ......wait....what are you saying?
                  89 325i (Sold)
                  95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
                  2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

Originally posted by clarkkey594 View Post
                    ......wait....what are you saying?
                    That he's going to make us organize another meet under the pretense that he will show up, and then he will go to the junkyard instead.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperE30 View Post
                      Uhmmm .. not on my side of town...
                      Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
                      ...says the guy that isn't married
                      Originally posted by bluefox280 View Post
                      No, that's be married into non-open communication relationship.
                      In marriage you give up many decision making powers. Communication or not, those powers are no longer "yours" as they become hers too. It's not necessarily a bad thing, it's just how it is.

I could go to Europe alone, today if wanted. Or buy a Z4 M Coupe. Or quit my job, or move to South Carolina. Literally. If I was married, I could not.

Hence why I am not married. I have not yet found a girl worth giving up those powers for yet and I wouldn't want to marry a girl and have full power over all decisions anyways as that would not be a healthy relationship.

Comment

That he's going to make us organize another meet under the pretense that he will show up, and then he will go to the junkyard instead.
                        lol you guys are brutal.
                        1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
                        1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
                        1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
                        1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
                        1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
                        I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

In marriage you give up many decision making powers. Communication or not, those powers are no longer "yours" as they become hers too. It's not necessarily a bad thing, it's just how it is.

I could go to Europe alone, today if wanted. Or buy a Z4 M Coupe. Or quit my job, or move to South Carolina. Literally. If I was married, I could not.

Hence why I am not married. I have not yet found a girl worth giving up those powers for yet and I wouldn't want to marry a girl and have full power over all decisions anyways as that would not be a healthy relationship.
                          Fact.
                          89 325i (Sold)
                          2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

Why are we taking marriage advice from the two youngest guys here...

Comment

Originally posted by Atreus View Post
                              lol you guys are brutal.
                              This is based on historical events.
                              89 325i (Sold)
                              2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

You should just rebuild your M20 into a stroker with some ITBs and a hot cam and full exhaust. Or buy my S38 and swap that in...
                                I thought you blew it up, how bad is it blown up?
                                My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Working...
                                X