Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who has an M50 for sale? Will you take $200?

Comment

Apparently you can get M88/3 headers brand new for $930.80/set... :hmm:

paging Eric

11621307251 and 11621307250

Comment

They're still available? I'm surprised they haven't been totally spoken for.

As an aside, aren't supersprints easier to find and better? I highly doubt the oem headers are the absolute best power header for that engine.
        2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
        95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
        98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
          Apparently you can get M88/3 headers brand new for $930.80/set... :hmm:

paging Eric

11621307251 and 11621307250
          Hey, that's come down a bit! They were about $1300 the last time I checked a few months ago. Anybody have a grand they don't need???

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
          They're still available? I'm surprised they haven't been totally spoken for.

As an aside, aren't supersprints easier to find and better? I highly doubt the oem headers are the absolute best power header for that engine.
          They never made supersprint headers for the M5/M6 stuff until the E39 M5. And yes the OE M88 headers are the best option out there just like my OE S50B30 headers flow better than aftermarket stuff.
          My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
            Hey, that's come down a bit! They were about $1300 the last time I checked a few months ago. Anybody have a grand they don't need???
            ECS Tuning. ;)

Comment

Trial has begun for the TX BMW dealer that wrecked an e60 M5

An M5Board forum member took his 2007 BMW M5 to the dealer for brakes and fresh oil. Their 20-year-old tech crashed it during a test drive. The dealership's offering him $2500 in parts. The problem? There's $30,000 in damage.

Court details are rolling in....

Metal Mover @ www.milehighcarhelper.com

Comment

Blog post of HPR Open Lapping Day

I headed out to High Plains Raceway (HPR) in October to catch one last lapping day before winter. I was joined by Jonny V in his M Coupe, F...

Click Below to Play
                (can't remember is I already posted this, sorry if it's a re-post)

Ferrari 330 P4 Replica (I think)

JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post
                  Blog post of HPR Open Lapping Day

I headed out to High Plains Raceway (HPR) in October to catch one last lapping day before winter. I was joined by Jonny V in his M Coupe, F...

Click Below to Play
                  (can't remember is I already posted this, sorry if it's a re-post)

Ferrari 330 P4 Replica (I think)

Wait, WHAT?! Replica or not, that engine is awesome!

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

It's a legit Ferrari V12. I believe it's a replica made from legit Ferrari parts. I'm just speculating though. High end P4 replicas go for over $200k.
                    JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

oh wow, that thing is insane!

In case any of you guys are bored tomorrow evening, come down to our local colorado springs meet! It's at 6pm at Drifters Hamburgers. 4455 Mark Dabling Boulevard Colorado Springs, Colorado 80907
                      My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Originally posted by oldmann View Post
                        I've got a dead motor with good fans if u want it.
                        Hmmm, might look into how hard it is to replace the fans. I think its a PITA though :(

Comment

Oh my god that Ferrari.

I've had a crisis.
                          2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                          95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                          98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by boosted_E30 View Post
                            Hmmm, might look into how hard it is to replace the fans. I think its a PITA though :(

It's easy to replace fans. They are a simple light press fit onto the shafts. All you need to do is get a little WD-40 on the shaft, have someone grab one fan blade, and you grab the other, and gently pull and twist until they come off.

Be careful w/ the blades though, they get pretty weak over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                              oh wow, that thing is insane!

In case any of you guys are bored tomorrow evening, come down to our local colorado springs meet! It's at 6pm at Drifters Hamburgers. 4455 Mark Dabling Boulevard Colorado Springs, Colorado 80907
                              I'll be there
                              318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
                              '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

why did the E30 tech help thread get closed?

Comment

Working...
                                X