Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parked next to this out side of a sandwich shop on Saturday (east colfax), it was just about perfect. Anyone know who this belongs to? He/She was gone by the time I came back out.

Comment

Originally posted by codrum View Post
      Parked next to this out side of a sandwich shop on Saturday (east colfax), it was just about perfect. Anyone know who this belongs to? He/She was gone by the time I came back out.
      yep his name is Fox Chung (or something), some sort of asian dude. it's not an M5, just a 535is, but pretty well done.

He's a cool dude, i bought style 5s from him once.

That is if I am correct in my recognition of the car.

Comment

Pretty sure you're right Sam. I'm not a fan of the M posing, but it is a clean and well done car.
        2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
        95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
        98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
          OT, but amusing:

And not a single fuck was given that day.
          I can't tell if its a Harrier or a Toronado. I'm thinking Toronado, but not by much.
          JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post
            I can't tell if its a Harrier or a Toronado. I'm thinking Toronado, but not by much.
            Tornado has square inlets, and I don't think the Harrier can have an underbelly tank like that since it's main landing gear are in-line with those training wheels at the wing ends.

I'm going with Mirage F1:

The French flew a few of these out of Kandahar when I was there... HOLY BALLS are they loud!
            My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

yeah thats fox chung's car, i think he is on bimmerforums, or mye28
              318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
              '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

That looks a lot like a Mirage. Good ID!

Any Mac geniuses out there? I'm trying to reduce my Time Machine back up files and no idea how to delete sparse bundles or if I even need to with Snow Leopard.
                JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Any Mac geniuses out there? I'm trying to reduce my Time Machine back up files and no idea how to delete sparse bundles or if I even need to with Snow Leopard.
                  I honestly haven't even set time machine up yet... :oops:

Comment

get a PC, that's how.

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
                      get a PC, that's how.

Last edited by Roland H; 11-22-2011, 08:39 AM.

Comment

^^ ha ha that's funny! Well I am def not rich, so i can't afford a mac.

Comment

1. Buy mac
                          2. ????
                          3. Get rich!

Comment

yeah I dunno. I don't think those employees are rich and successful as a function of owning a mac, I think because they are rich and successful, they decide to own a mac.

So it is a fallacy to state that rich employees own macs, therefore if you own a mac, you are a rich employee.

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
                              yeah I dunno. I don't think those employees are rich and successful as a function of owning a mac, I think because they are rich and successful, they decide to own a mac.

So it is a fallacy to state that rich employees own macs, therefore if you own a mac, you are a rich employee.
                              Article seems to disagree, and states that the employees who bring macs to work are more productive than the ones who don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
                                I honestly haven't even set time machine up yet... :oops:
                                Same, whoops.

I'd just let OSX do its thing.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Working...
                                X