Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Colorado general chat...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Id imagine so but I honestly can't tell you. I worked at a pretty decent one and we were all cool. I know at the shop I worked at we used good quality machines and didn't screw up any wheels hardly ever. There were a few wheels that got small scratches but they were like freak accidents. Customers noticed and they'd replace the damaged wheel

    PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
    Originally posted by DTM190
    "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

    Comment


      Sounds like I might just need to try a different discount tire.

      - E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

      Comment


        Originally posted by blefevre View Post
        Sounds like I might just need to try a different discount tire.
        Do so man.. I got mine mounted at discount tire also and they did a good job..
        sigpic
        HyperWerkz

        89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
        " enjoy the show "

        Comment


          the one on colfax/holly does decent work, no issues for me..
          1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
          1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
          1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
          1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
          1994 540i - Granitsilber

          Originally posted by scabzzzz
          I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

          Comment


            I would go to the discount tire in Boulder and talk to Brandan, he'll take care of you.
            89 325i (Sold)
            95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
            2001 4runner (DD)

            Comment


              I've gone to the Boulder location as well without issue (was with the bottlecaps though). Generally they're cool people, and if they damage a wheel, just talk to em and they'll usually replace it. If not, bitch and moan and they'll replace it ;) lol

              PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
              Originally posted by DTM190
              "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

              Comment


                Anybody have a spare clevis fork from an e30 booster laying around? i have the 735 booster and the fork is the wrong length. since I already sold my old booster....trade you for beer?


                Looking for a clean e30 shell for a project.

                Comment


                  SCR does tire mounting, and I am sure they are super anal about it...

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by monkeytaco View Post
                    Anybody have a spare clevis fork from an e30 booster laying around? i have the 735 booster and the fork is the wrong length. since I already sold my old booster....trade you for beer?
                    Man I told you...

                    Guys.... WOw just what I want but not in my budget..:(:(
                    http://denver.craigslist.org/ctd/1793799230.html
                    sigpic
                    HyperWerkz

                    89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
                    " enjoy the show "

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by hyperE30 View Post
                      Man I told you...

                      Guys.... WOw just what I want but not in my budget..:(:(
                      http://denver.craigslist.org/ctd/1793799230.html
                      I know you did tell me... but another trip to the salvage yard is always fun! :)

                      also to the m3:



                      if i wasnt poor ass


                      Looking for a clean e30 shell for a project.

                      Comment


                        Any one from here driving in Brighton today??
                        saw a late model 2 door black.. real low and it looked like Davids car minus the tint.
                        sigpic
                        HyperWerkz

                        89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
                        " enjoy the show "

                        Comment


                          I have honestly been checking craigslist 3 times a day since I got back from Europe. Where are all the nice e30's hiding!

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by CO318is View Post
                            I have honestly been checking craigslist 3 times a day since I got back from Europe. Where are all the nice e30's hiding!
                            holy poop you joined october 2005, and you only have 45 posts?? dude, hang out more often! wait... maybe you have an actual life....

                            But you are looking for an E30? what about this one? http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/1809332128.html

                            Comment


                              I am an expert lurker. I did see that car, it is perfect except for the 2 extra doors. The perfect e30 for me would be a Alpine 1991 318is with no rust... E30's are just harder and harder to find in good shape.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by CO318is View Post
                                I am an expert lurker. I did see that car, it is perfect except for the 2 extra doors. The perfect e30 for me would be a Alpine 1991 318is with no rust... E30's are just harder and harder to find in good shape.
                                how much would you pay for mine?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X