Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grant @ Built-By-Bones in Loveland, Hank @ Hanksville Hotrods, 3R racing, etc

Comment

What is Grant's last name?

Comment

Barclay

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
          Either is OK with me.
          Same hither and I want ridez in refreshed head vehicle.
          89 325i (Sold)
          95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
          2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

DAMMIT!!!! 3415 miles on the truck somewhere in Wyoming and a semi pukes up a rock chip!:curse::curse::hitler:
            My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
              DAMMIT!!!! 3415 miles on the truck somewhere in Wyoming and a semi pukes up a rock chip!:curse::curse::hitler:
              oh snap. What kind of rock chip? the kind that blasts a hole in the radiator?

Comment

I am working for Grant right now, if you are interested in doing a cage, now would be the time to do it, we are going to be incredibly busy this spring prepping PPIHC cars. He does have a lot of experience in going through his records he has done quite a few E30's, a bunch of E36 spec M3 cages, and a handful of E46 Cages here in Colorado. Not to mention all of the mini's and audis that compete in PPIHC. His shop in up in Fort Collins now though.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                  Join the club, I now have a quarter sized hole in my GOOD foglight due to a jackass truck driver...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                  Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                    Join the club, I now have a quarter sized hole in my GOOD foglight due to a jackass truck driver...
                    ...and I have a golf ball sized hole in what was my good passenger highbeam due to the same jackass truck driver...

Comment

Originally posted by CO318is View Post
                      I am working for Grant right now, if you are interested in doing a cage, now would be the time to do it, we are going to be incredibly busy this spring prepping PPIHC cars. He does have a lot of experience in going through his records he has done quite a few E30's, a bunch of E36 spec M3 cages, and a handful of E46 Cages here in Colorado. Not to mention all of the mini's and audis that compete in PPIHC. His shop in up in Fort Collins now though.
                      If I brought him a bare shell, would he be able to replicate a late E30 M3 DTM roll cage? I can provide hundreds of detail pictures. By today's standards, it's probably a pretty basic design, but I'm looking for semi-period correct.

Comment

He can easily do it but you better get in there ASAP before he gets booked up.
                        89 325i (Sold)
                        95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
                        2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

I don't have the car yet, and it's a LOOOOONG term project for me!

Comment

Did you trade / sell the E28?
                            JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Nope, but I did wash it! I'm thinking a long term build for replacing the track car.

Comment

Replacing it with what?

Comment

Working...
                                X