Clear All

Originally posted by 325ix View Post
    Replacing it with what?
    Originally posted by Eric View Post
    E30 M3
    ;)

Comment

Nope, but I did wash it! I'm thinking a long term build for replacing the track car.
      Can I haz your S50???

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
      Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

My head is getting decked to day, should have it back later on and my parts from Blunt will be here tomorrow or monday. My car will be running again soon enough!

Comment

My head is getting decked to day, should have it back later on and my parts from Blunt will be here tomorrow or monday. My car will be running again soon enough!
          Ahh you're going for it?

Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

hey dudes, not trying to change the subject, but does anyone in the Boulder or Golden area have a compression tester I can borrow today?

Thanks guys.

Comment

If I brought him a bare shell, would he be able to replicate a late E30 M3 DTM roll cage? I can provide hundreds of detail pictures. By today's standards, it's probably a pretty basic design, but I'm looking for semi-period correct.
              Yes, he did a 190e dtm cage, or as close as he could going off of pictures and a model. I am sure that with the amount of pictures posted by conrad, john, gorilla, he would have no problems doing a dtm cage. I fully support this too, and hope you would go with a 2.5l or 2.7l S14 with all the goodies...

Comment

Well, I just had my head decked, or so I though. However, the mechanic said the head was flat. What to do?

Comment

If I remember right it kind of depends on what headgasket you'll be using. The MLS gaskets need a finer decking that allows for a greater seal. If it's an OEM gasket then I think you're probably good to toss it back on. If you paid for the work and they didn't do it take it back to them and tell them you want it decked down a bit for higher compression or a thicker gasket.

..or because you paid them to do it.

Comment

Well, I just had my head decked, or so I though. However, the mechanic said the head was flat. What to do?
                    I'd get it decked a few thousands so it's clean. Will help your compression ratio as well.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                      Can I haz your S50???
                      No way! unless you want to trade for an S54????

Originally posted by CO318is View Post
                      Yes, he did a 190e dtm cage, or as close as he could going off of pictures and a model. I am sure that with the amount of pictures posted by conrad, john, gorilla, he would have no problems doing a dtm cage. I fully support this too, and hope you would go with a 2.5l or 2.7l S14 with all the goodies...
                      Sweet, what's your screen name on S14/s14power?

I'd love to do a thumpy S14, but I just don't have the income for that, so with a solid chassis done, i'd be transferring all the stuff in my current E30 to the new shell.
                      My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

No way! unless you want to trade for an S54????
                        Hows about an unused toothpick and 2 pieces of unchewed gum...that's right, unchewed!

eh? eh?
                        Last edited by lambo; 12-30-2011, 09:05 PM.

Comment

In Golden today around 11am on Washington Ave parked facing north. Red 2 door looked like an is, red wheels. Anyone here?

Comment

CO318is is my name on s14power, and pkeigan on s14.net. I am not very active but I love reading about them. So much knowledge from both sites, and I hope one day to own a nice E30 M3.

Comment

Anyone have a good contact for residential privacy fence builders? I am trying to avoid the shady construction companies, so maybe someone here knows good people.

Wind ftl.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

How big a section? Did the footers get blown over? My work sched is a little fat right now or I could probably bust it out.
                                JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Working...
                                X