Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have no idea what it is but, I did the same and mine has worked fine for over two years.

Comment

Originally posted by 325ix View Post
      I have no idea what it is but, I did the same and mine has worked fine for over two years.
      Good to know. I have one doing that now too. Makes me wonder sometimes, what were E30's like when they were new and everything was nice and worked properly?

Alpine II 318is

Comment

Originally posted by flying_violin View Post
        Good to know. I have one doing that now too. Makes me wonder sometimes, what were E30's like when they were new and everything was nice and worked properly?
        You mean when the dashes were free of cracks or when you didn't have to karate chop the dash to get the gauges to work properly? Where's the fun in that?

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
        Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

I replaced mine with a vacuum T last year and its worked like a charm since. Considering its size, and how small those washer jets are, I always thought it was a kind of final stage filter or something like that. I typically give the windshield a squirt before driving off, and was freaked a couple times thinking I had a leak from something major - didnt really think to find that T thing until I gave the puddle a sniff test!

Originally posted by boosted_E30 View Post
          So my windshield washer stopped squirting about 6 months ago, and I couldnt figure out where it was going. Took the hood thingy off, and it was squirting like crazy out of this thing

Anyone have a clue what it is?

I just cut it out, and put some vaccuum t's in, works like a charm now!

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
            From what I have seen I highly doubt the original fence has a concrete foundation. It's a 100 foot section. I found a place that looks to be really good but I have to wait until places are open to get an estimate. It's a 100 foot section that I am replacing.

The plus is that I am relocating the double gate to the front, by the garage, then building a car port to store the E30 when the new cars come.
            Mind passing on who you're using? I've got fence and roof damage from the storm. Hoping to get it fixed soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Iannfld View Post
              Mind passing on who you're using? I've got fence and roof damage from the storm. Hoping to get it fixed soon.
              I am still trying to get a hold of "Level Fence Company". I sent an email but haven't had time to call because I have the killer flu right now. Look up their website. They seem to care about the construction of their fences unlike most companies, which seem to ignore the details. And they use screws! That is what most of the damage to mine was. Nails don't hold worth a shit.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Originally posted by Robiti View Post
                Hey guys,

So I've got to get a timing chain/pump job done for my M42, and I want a shop to do it quick and clean, but my go to guy has gone out of business. I'm considering Bimmer Haus, but haven't gotten a quote yet, or Import Warehouse here in Denver that quoted me $1100. Recommendations would be much appreciated, and thanks in advance!
                Damn, glad I did it my self... not so hard eaither.GL man
                sigpic
                HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
                " enjoy the show "

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
                  I am still trying to get a hold of "Level Fence Company". I sent an email but haven't had time to call because I have the killer flu right now. Look up their website. They seem to care about the construction of their fences unlike most companies, which seem to ignore the details. And they use screws! That is what most of the damage to mine was. Nails don't hold worth a shit.
                  Screws weren't my problem....believe it or not, the wind snapped of 6x6 posts and cracked the concrete bases. Once it gave way, the wind took a section high enough to rip the power lines and cable off the roof of my house!

Comment

Screws weren't my problem....believe it or not, the wind snapped of 6x6 posts and cracked the concrete bases. Once it gave way, the wind took a section high enough to rip the power lines and cable off the roof of my house!
                    Ouch, that's not good!

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

I think I saw a white MtechII conv on a for sale lot here in the springs! Doing some recon tonight...
                      My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Went to Boulder today...

I lol'd at this sign

It's hard being euro...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                        Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                          I think I saw a white MtechII conv on a for sale lot here in the springs! Doing some recon tonight...
                          Eric I want you to PM if it's 5 spd...

Comment

Saw u r looking for roof repair, ck out Rembrandt, 303-453-0310 the man who runs this is Phil, he's the one who will answer the phone. They just finished doing my roof, siding and gutters. really FINE work, and he knows how to deal with insurance companys. Tell him Jack sent u.

Comment

Originally posted by colorado_cabrio View Post
                              Eric I want you to PM if it's 5 spd...
                              it's at a body shop and behind a fence so I couldn't see inside... but it's definitely a Mtech convert white w/ grey interior. If it's a 5 speed and if it's for sale you might need to pry it from my dead fingers!
                              My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Lambo, it seems you have met the Nazi regime that is the Boulder police department.

Comment

Working...
                                X