Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty darn clean. the auto in an iX isn't that big of a deal, thay are not exactly sports cars afterall

Wheelgap is like a vagina. The more fingers you get in, the worse it is.
    Originally posted by Chachi
    young chicks are not keepers. they are for fun.

Comment

Sup
      1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
      1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
      1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
      1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
      1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
      I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

sup...

...per?

Comment

Sup^sup
          2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
          95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
          98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

whatsup?
            1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
            1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
            1994 540i - Granitsilber

Comment

89 325i (Sold)
              95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
              2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

This is a long shot but does anyone have cloth sport seats in perfect condition?

My leather ones are in about 7/10 condition but I can't stand the leather in the summer. I would be willing to trade + cash on my end.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Originally posted by Atreus View Post
                  Sup
                  Someone's trying to be the new Danny

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                  Originally posted by DTM190
                  "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

What happened to the Old Danny?

No sport seats here, sorry man.
                    2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                    95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                    98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

vinyl heated sports here....

and danny. who is this danny.
                      1994 540i - Granitsilber

Comment

Originally posted by stoliver54 View Post
                        Pretty darn clean. the auto in an iX isn't that big of a deal, thay are not exactly sports cars afterall
                        Hey! Take that back! ;)
                        On a side not, how do you guys feel about the e36? My family and I just got one. I have wanted to dump all my money into my ix and make a sweet car but after seeing how hard it is to get performance parts for it and such I have decided I will put my money into the e36. Good choice? The only draw back is that it isn't completely and wholy my car. Right now its a 4-banger auto but, I am thinking a 5spd and an obd1 converted m52b28 would make for a nice fun track and autox car, moreso than the ix. It needs some other work first tho, the front end is banged up but, it came with a nice set of style 5's. I will post pics later.

Comment

Originally posted by 325ix View Post
                          Hey! Take that back! ;)
                          On a side not, how do you guys feel about the e36? My family and I just got one. I have wanted to dump all my money into my ix and make a sweet car but after seeing how hard it is to get performance parts for it and such I have decided I will put my money into the e36. Good choice? The only draw back is that it isn't completely and wholy my car. Right now its a 4-banger auto but, I am thinking a 5spd and an obd1 converted m52b28 would make for a nice fun track and autox car, moreso than the ix. It needs some other work first tho, the front end is banged up but, it came with a nice set of style 5's. I will post pics later.
                          Up to you man. I personally have a 318ti (manual though) and you can definitely have fun with the 4-cyl. With that said, the car is dirt light and just puts a smile on your face, not really sure a a bigger car and auto would do that. If you swap it, why not put a S50 in it?

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
                            Up to you man. I personally have a 318ti (manual though) and you can definitely have fun with the 4-cyl. With that said, the car is dirt light and just puts a smile on your face, not really sure a a bigger car and auto would do that. If you swap it, why not put a S50 in it?
                            Yeah this car has potential and I think it has more than an ix. I thought about an s50 but, I have found some great deals on m52's on bimmerforums. Around 1k for engine and tranny. All I would need is the pedals, master and slave cylinders and driveshaft.

Comment

Getting hard to find good condition ones. I wish I could buy it.

Comment

^pretty clean looking

Comment

Working...
                                X