• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the help guys.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
      There's a wednesday night meet this week on Bf.c that some of us are going to in Denver.
      Where / when is this meet? I looked around a little on bimmerforums, but did not find anything about it. I'd probably be able to make it out, though.

Alpine II 318is

Comment

Originally posted by flying_violin View Post
        Where / when is this meet? I looked around a little on bimmerforums, but did not find anything about it. I'd probably be able to make it out, though.
        Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.
        Chris
        97 M3
        01 325
        Weston Auto Gallery

Comment

Good news, road tripping to saint louis tomorrow in my brothers e28

:eeek:

:nice:
          318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
          '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

^^^ That's your brother?? ha ha he just bought some E32 crap off me yesterday!! That car sure looks good in person...

Comment

Just tried to lube the antenna mast on the E28... It's now in pieces in the trunk floor and I'm going to bed with a hole in the trunk where the antenna should be. Damn old cars.
              My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Originally posted by downforce22 View Post
                Good news, road tripping to saint louis tomorrow in my brothers e28

:eeek:

:nice:
                That picture reminds me of a slightly more arid SoCal.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                  Just tried to lube the antenna mast on the E28... It's now in pieces in the trunk floor and I'm going to bed with a hole in the trunk where the antenna should be. Damn old cars.
                  I hate that. The E36 spoiler brake light disintegrated when I tried to replace the bulbs. Ended up just buying a new one ($80).

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
                    I hate that. The E36 spoiler brake light disintegrated when I tried to replace the bulbs. Ended up just buying a new one ($80).
                    yup, sure is frustrating. I think I can get a new mast and cable for $40 from BMW. Looks like they come in black or chrome.

Good news is that I finally fixed the trunk springs. the left one is fubar though, so I'll have to order a new one and go through that whole ordeal again. Seriously, that was a PITA to put those springs back on!
                    I think that if you let an E28 trunk lid with a spoiler free fall, they could amputate a limb that is hanging out of the trunk.
                    My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

I'm gonna try to rally and get the M Coupe put back together tomorrow. Any suggestions on coating my wheels spacers with something so they don't weld to my hub on the first track day. I was thinking anti-seize, but my brakes get nuclear hot. Never used spacers before.
                      JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
                        ^^^ That's your brother?? ha ha he just bought some E32 crap off me yesterday!! That car sure looks good in person...
                        Yeah haha, he said he met you and you didn't mention your swapped car was gonna be a rally car.

I didn't know you had an e32 and you were using the motor for an e28, thats cool! In for pics when it happens. His car is cool, only reason im taking it and not my ix is for the extra room/doors (2 people coming with) and better gas mileage, 4.10s ftl.

I want to see how the iX is at sea level, but funny thing is i'll be driving his 535 at sea level before him!!:razz:
                        318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
                        '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post
                          I'm gonna try to rally and get the M Coupe put back together tomorrow. Any suggestions on coating my wheels spacers with something so they don't weld to my hub on the first track day. I was thinking anti-seize, but my brakes get nuclear hot. Never used spacers before.
                          I've never had trouble with spacers at the track. They usually come right off. A dab of anti-seize around the hub bore is the most I would do. Don't put much on though, it gets thin when it's hot and makes a mess.
                          Chris
                          97 M3
                          01 325
                          Weston Auto Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post
                            you said rally....

Originally posted by downforce22 View Post
                            Yeah haha, he said he met you and you didn't mention your swapped car was gonna be a rally car.

I didn't know you had an e32 and you were using the motor for an e28, thats cool! In for pics when it happens. His car is cool, only reason im taking it and not my ix is for the extra room/doors (2 people coming with) and better gas mileage, 4.10s ftl.

I want to see how the iX is at sea level, but funny thing is i'll be driving his 535 at sea level before him!!:razz:
                            Oh yeah i guess I didn't mention that. Yeah I will be doing an M60 swap in my euro E28 one of these days, trying to part out the E32 at the moment. And E28s are awesome. You may fall in love.

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
                              you said rally....

Rally as in "rally the troops" or "muster the strength needed".....not "destroy collector car"
                              2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                              95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                              98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
                                Rally as in "rally the troops" or "muster the strength needed".....not "destroy collector car"
                                dang iiiiiit.....

Comment

Working...
                                X