X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
    Are RS3s still backordered?
    Tire rack shows them in stock in 225/50/16. $90 cheaper than the star specs too. I'd keep the current wheels too, so not too worried about the rain

Originally posted by lambo View Post
    Shit balls, that is quick...
    Hell yeah it is! That's a good 3-4 seconds faster than last years TTA times right?
    My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Originally posted by fsmtnbiker View Post
      I saw your car down there at the end of the row - It looked great! Super clean.
      Originally posted by Eric View Post
      clean oem+ E30! I love how nice and clean is becoming more popular as they get older.
      Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
      wow that's a clean E30.
      Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post
      Dude sooooo clean. I want to see it in person.
      Thanks guys! The pictures make it look better than it is (they always do) but it is all original and in great shape. I love it.

Originally posted by bluefox280 View Post
      That you were... You were the first shot I snagged today.
      Here's my contribution: * http://www.patterndraftimaging.com/p460161830

- Erik :D
      Nice photos! Thanks for snaping one of mine.

Comment

Eric - I will have to dig it out to measure, but yeah I will get to that.

Does anyone know of a good, cheap, shop that does general car repair? My Jeep's radiator is cracked. I am in the process of filing the 'lifetime' warranty claim. Either way it will need a radiator swap in the near future. I seriously am about to drive that Jeep off of a mountain so I refuse to work on it anymore. I need a cheap shop preferably on the west side of the town.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
          Hell yeah it is! That's a good 3-4 seconds faster than last years TTA times right?
          Yeah, current lap record for TTA is 2:00.9xx. Pretty soft, I think a proper TTA car (read: C5 corvette) could run 54's at HPR. But, there aren't any of those locally, so I'm going to give it my best shot this season!
          Chris
          97 M3
          01 325
          Weston Auto Gallery

Comment

Opps. Eric I just read you want to put wheels it in. The brew kettle will not fit that.

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post

Does anyone know of a good, cheap, shop that does general car repair? My Jeep's radiator is cracked. I am in the process of filing the 'lifetime' warranty claim. Either way it will need a radiator swap in the near future. I seriously am about to drive that Jeep off of a mountain so I refuse to work on it anymore. I need a cheap shop preferably on the west side of the town.

Remember Roland? He does mechanic work on the side, and he is in Golden.

Also, you need to come rally your jeep.

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
                Remember Roland? He does mechanic work on the side, and he is in Golden.
                Yeah, I'm actually doing brad's steering rack next weekend hopefully. Brad, when will you have the new radiator in your possession?

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
                  Yeah, I'm actually doing brad's steering rack next weekend hopefully. Brad, when will you have the new radiator in your possession?
                  I just assumed you didn't want to do Jeep work. I suggest you don't do it. The Jeep is possessed and will make you hate life.

With that disclaimer, I could only send an email to the supplier as it is after hours. Ideally they will send me a new one and then I send mine back. If that's the case I could have it fairly soon. If they start giving me a hard time I will try stop leak and if that fails I will just buy a napa radiator locally. I will keep you updated.

Comment

I just assumed you didn't want to do Jeep work. I suggest you don't do it. The Jeep is possessed and will make you hate life.

With that disclaimer, I could only send an email to the supplier as it is after hours. Ideally they will send me a new one and then I send mine back. If that's the case I could have it fairly soon. If they start giving me a hard time I will try stop leak and if that fails I will just buy a napa radiator locally. I will keep you updated.
                    I'd love to take a look at it before I commit, but just let me know. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by fsmtnbiker View Post
                      Yeah, current lap record for TTA is 2:00.9xx. Pretty soft, I think a proper TTA car (read: C5 corvette) could run 54's at HPR. But, there aren't any of those locally, so I'm going to give it my best shot this season!
                      I'm pretty sure my car will be classed in TTA once I get the dyno done and sent in for swapped car classing. If it is, I don't know how I'd gain 10 seconds to be in that 2 minute range! I think the M5 with stickey street tires in TTD would be more fun actually.

Opps. Eric I just read you want to put wheels it in. The brew kettle will not fit that.
                      Bummer. I'm thinking of just sand blasting them down to the nickel and spray bombing them dark grey/black and continue my search for a nice OE set. I see no sense in spending $300 in crap to strip them down when nice ones top out at $400.

Comment

Also, Brad, I have two words you must consider:

JB Weld. (if "JB" is a word...)

It will at least temporarily if not permanently fix your radiator leak.

Comment

Any one have a spare e36 tps or fuel pump?
                          Last edited by conway; 04-24-2012, 06:16 AM.
                          Eastwood fender roller available for rent in Boulder. PM ME

Comment

Just throwin this out, Maybe Roland from what I read. Need a shop that does Porche work, a Cayenne, codes say fuel pump? not mine, A lady friends car. no more warranty, doesn't want to go back to Stevenson where she bought it. North side of town, or not, gonna have to be towed.

Comment

This dude's tie is awesome, I want one!

Comment

Originally posted by oldmann View Post
                                Just throwin this out, Maybe Roland from what I read. Need a shop that does Porche work, a Cayenne, codes say fuel pump? not mine, A lady friends car. no more warranty, doesn't want to go back to Stevenson where she bought it. North side of town, or not, gonna have to be towed.
                                PMed.

Comment

Working...
                                X