Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone have an alpine white-II late model driver's side fender? Know where to pick one up?

I..had a little jack accident.

Comment

got a drivers fender but its not AWII
      318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
      '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

The argument "Yeah but it's a mustang/lame interior/whatever" doesn't even fly anymore.

http://www.autoblog.com/2012/04/26/2...30-pound-feet/

Official: 662hp / 631 ft-lb for ~$61,000 with the track package is just insane. I want one.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
          The argument "Yeah but it's a mustang/lame interior/whatever" doesn't even fly anymore.

http://www.autoblog.com/2012/04/26/2...-hp-and--feet/

Official: 662hp / -lb for ~$61,000 with the track package is just insane. I want one.
          I wonder if the GT500 is getting IRS

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
          Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Official: 662hp / 631 ft-lb for ~$61,000 with the track package is just insane. I want one.
            Is the transmission still made in China?

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Hello. For an engine thats almost 40 years old, she runs beautifully. Fired up instantly, jetting is almost spot on, couldn't be happier.
              Eastwood fender roller available for rent in Boulder. PM ME

Comment

I'll wait till third parties run track tests until I pass judgement. The only thing I can say now is that it has more power than the ZR1, which is saying something.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                  I wonder if the GT500 is getting IRS
                  Nope, still solid axle.

Comment

Eh...it's a great car but it doesn't do it for me, there's not that zomg must have-ness.
                    2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                    95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                    98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by 325ix View Post
                      Nope, still solid axle.
                      serious?

ok, well, Ford still isn't doing it right I guess...

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
                      Eh...it's a great car but it doesn't do it for me, there's not that zomg must have-ness.
                      What if it came in a wagon and was awd? ;)

But no, no must have-ness there for sure if its a solid axle drag machine.

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
                        What if it came in a wagon and was awd? ;)

But no, no must have-ness there for sure if its a solid axle drag machine.
                        Still wouldn't be on my to-buy list. It's not a racecar with airbags and a stereo.

Also, fwiw, the solid axle Mustang outhandles the E9x M3 in all performance metrics.
                        2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                        95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                        98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
                          Also, fwiw, the solid axle Mustang outhandles the E9x M3 in all performance metrics.
                          This. It's pretty cool what they have done with that log in the rear.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                          Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                            This. It's pretty cool what they have done with that log in the rear.
                            I think part of the reason for the solid axle is it is easier to build to handle the power, and I believe the GT500 is built more as a drag car.

Comment

The HP/price is what's insane for a factory car. Rear axle is really well designed. But yeah...I was pointing out the hp/cash money.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

I think it's a pretty cool car. A 200mph Mustang with launch control? Yes, please.

Comment

Working...
                                X