Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No kidding. The rods are dirt cheap. Great price for someone wanting a 3L M20.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

huh.

so, anyone wanna come out to CORE this weekend?

;)

Comment

I found out the pistons in that black euro ix were meant for a 89.6mm crank and 3L stroker. Can you imagine...

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
        huh.

so, anyone wanna come out to CORE this weekend?

;)
        I would be down, maybe saturday during the day, i have a grad party for my bro and work sunday, but i want to go!!
        318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
        '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Originally posted by downforce22 View Post
          I would be down, maybe saturday during the day, i have a grad party for my bro and work sunday, but i want to go!!
          yep saturday during the day is when we will be going! And I am bringing the stickers too.

Comment

Come to CORE! I have to be back by about 1730 so you can still make grad parties!

I'm going to be driving my m52 beast. I'll be taking it easy... ;)

Looking for a clean e30 shell for a project.

Comment

Sam, I'll have your $$ for my half of the stickers too.

In other news, I want a gopro.

Looking for a clean e30 shell for a project.

Comment

couldn't figure out how to post the pictures directly.. so, here she is in all her finished glory!!! car is running great but I will be taking her for a nice photo shoot in downtowm, enjoy guys!!

@ lambo- this are the wheels from the previous post you asked about..
                sigpic
                HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
                " enjoy the show "

Comment

Awesome! Looks good.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperE30 View Post
                    http://www.flickr.com/photos/7933767...n/photostream/

couldn't figure out how to post the pictures directly.. so, here she is in all her finished glory!!! car is running great but I will be taking her for a nice photo shoot in downtowm, enjoy guys!!

I think my friend saw you on I-25 a few days ago. Said he gave you a thumbs up haha, he was probably driving a gold B5 A4. Beautiful car, man! Can't wait to see it!

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Glad to hear it man! :D

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                        I think my friend saw you on I-25 a few days ago. Said he gave you a thumbs up haha, he was probably driving a gold B5 A4. Beautiful car, man! Can't wait to see it!
                        yeah I think I remember that, thanks dudes, I will be driving it to the BBQ for sure... it still has it flaws but it will get there.
                        sigpic
                        HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
                        " enjoy the show "

Comment

Dude that is pretty!!! Can't wait to see it in person.

On another note. Don't ask me how I found out that the E30 fuel filler door locks with the central locking...
                          JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post
                            Dude that is pretty!!! Can't wait to see it in person.

On another note. Don't ask me how I found out that the E30 fuel filler door locks with the central locking...
                            Did your central locking go out and prevent you from getting gas?

....That happened to me. I ended up taking out the locking gas cap mechanism so it wouldn't happen again.

Comment

No I hid a key there for my wife, not thinking the fuel filler door was connected.
                              JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

This may be a weird question, but does anyone have a battery cutoff switch that they want to get rid of?

Comment

Working...
                                X