Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sup everyone! !! Arrived at home from a long ass drive, im happy to park my car and know the pan survived and so did the s50..
    sigpic
    HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
    " enjoy the show "

Comment

And the pictures are where exactly?

Comment

not my pictures but i will post mine when i upload them... was a good trip
        sigpic
        HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
        " enjoy the show "

Comment

Hmmm......I should probably get an E30 touring. Too awesome.
          Last edited by blefevre; 06-26-2012, 02:46 PM.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

How are you guys up north doing fire-wise?

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
            Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

My uncle has been evacuated from his casa in the springs... my spare S14 is in his garage.

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
                My uncle has been evacuated from his casa in the springs... my spare S14 is in his garage.
                what's his street address?

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                  How are you guys up north doing fire-wise?
                  can't stay at my house because of the heat, mostly, and that the smoke comes down at night and permeates everything and you wake up coughing.

I don't have AC which is the problem. I had to crash at my in-law's last night to use their AC.

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
                    what's his street address?
                    If one could get to it, I would. :/

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
                      That too bad about the house. Also the S14...

Worse case you can make a table from the S14. I would like to do that.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

My in-laws have been mandatory evacuated from Rockrimmon area.
                        Heavy smoke / ash; also the Air Force Academy has been ordered to evac.

- Erik
                        Pattern Draft Imaging.com - "...Where Engineering Discipline and Photography Merge as One..."

Comment

We're about to get evacuated here in boulder. The fire is probably 1-2 miles from our house. They've already issued orders for some parts.
                          Eastwood fender roller available for rent in Boulder. PM ME

Comment

Originally posted by bluefox280 View Post
                            My in-laws have been mandatory evacuated from Rockrimmon area.
                            Heavy smoke / ash; also the Air Force Academy has been ordered to evac.

- Erik
                            Hadn't heard that yet. Good thing I nearly live in Kansas, we just have some smoke when the wind changes. Hope your S14 lives Roland! Luckily there has been no structure damage so far.
                            My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

crazy! I can see the flames from my house. I went for a run last night at this time in ute valley park and I hear it is on fire. From my run, I estimate it is 3 miles from me, everything west of i-25 evacuated. I ran to this road, yesterday.

In case you have not seen,

318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
                              '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

My uncle's house is still standing, somehow...

Comment

Working...
                                X