X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CO318is View Post
    Picked this up last night

2200 included m3 fenders and a few other parts that I am going to sell off. The kid I bought it from works for bmw collision center down in Colorado Springs and said he would do a paint job at cost. So I am going to collect a few different parts and have it painted in September. I am taking my suspension stuff off my old car so it will be lower by next weekend...

I am glad to be back into a 318is!
    Front/Rear fenders? Not sure how the swap works but I could be interested.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Just the front fenders. I also have complete blue cloth interior drivers seat is in poor shape passengers side is perfect. Rear pop out windows, and Voigtland lowering springs. I love getting parts with new cars haha...

Comment

cool. that kid you bought the car from lives in the springs? why doesn't he make it to any of the burger nights? Im assuming he drove another bmw..
        318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
        '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

we still need more detailed pics of the 318is...

Comment

somebody pick this baby up!!!

318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
            '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

^^ wow that hasn't sold yet?? I remember talking to that guy briefly like 4 months ago about that car! Someone should be able to score that for less than $300! perfect rally car.... well, it would need an M42 swap...

Comment

sup dudes! im back from vacation with a sexy new crack free dash (pilfered from my brother's e30 junkyard lol) and i need some new wiring and crap to get my swap running.

who's got a obd1 harness and 413 dme for me? crank and cam sensors? i got everything else...help!

oh the insanity...

Looking for a clean e30 shell for a project.

Comment

Originally posted by monkeytaco View Post
                  sup dudes! im back from vacation with a sexy new crack free dash (pilfered from my brother's e30 junkyard lol) and i need some new wiring and crap to get my swap running.

who's got a obd1 harness and 413 dme for me? crank and cam sensors? i got everything else...help!

oh the insanity...

Sup man... well good you are back but I thought you would been done with it already... but for those parts ther is none in my storage... I really wana go check it out to get a taste of what I have to go thru..:crazy:
                  sigpic
                  HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
                  " enjoy the show "

Comment

Originally posted by hyperE30 View Post
                    Sup man... well good you are back but I thought you would been done with it already... but for those parts ther is none in my storage... I really wana go check it out to get a taste of what I have to go thru..:crazy:
                    I would have had it finished if i'd gotten obd1 parts together at the outset. my 528 has ews 3.3, which is impossible. ugh.

i'd love to trade e39 parts for obd1 parts...

...anyone?

:D

Comment

Adam! did you get that auto 325is?

Comment

and since I am so excited about R3V being operational again, someone should buy my e23!!

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
                          and since I am so excited about R3V being operational again, someone should buy my e23!!

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=179079

I'll give you my e39 (no engine or transmission but all the parts for your manual swap and more!), you give me that. deal? :)

gogogogogo!

Comment

Originally posted by monkeytaco View Post
                            I'll give you my e39 (no engine or transmission but all the parts for your manual swap and more!), you give me that. deal? :)

gogogogogo!

hrrmm... how about you just buy it?

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
                              hrrmm... how about you just buy it?
                              I'm rich in parts, but poor in cash. lol

Comment

rich is relative. lol.

'sup
                                1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
                                1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
                                1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
                                1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
                                1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
                                I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

Working...
                                X