This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need a better caption

I found this rat picture and figured it would make a great motivational poster, but this is all I could think of.

Comment

Wow, epic consecutive posts!
      My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
        I found this rat picture and figured it would make a great motivational poster, but this is all I could think of.

Better: OMG E28!!!
        2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
        95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
        98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

^^^^

Comment

also, sorry for seperate post, but totally seperate topic here unrelated to the above:

Anyone have any 195/65/14 or 185/70/14 they want to off-load for cheap?

Comment

also, sorry for seperate post, but totally seperate topic here unrelated to the above:

Anyone have any 195/65/14 or 185/70/14 they want to off-load for cheap?
              Nope, got some 15in, ix weaves with tires that you need though. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by 325ix View Post
                Nope, got some 15in, ix weaves with tires that you need though. ;)
                they ain't listed in your FS ad!! I really just need tires, and I am only looking to spend maybe $100 on used 14" tires with good tread, like at least 90%.

Comment

they ain't listed in your FS ad!! I really just need tires, and I am only looking to spend maybe $100 on used 14" tires with good tread, like at least 90%.
                  SAM, Call Steve Bradley, Bradleys Tire & Wheel 303-429-3733, tell him what u need, fair prices always. He buys used tires and wheels to resell. He's just off Federal & 92nd Ave. ( Thornton Parkway)
                  Last edited by oldmann; 07-12-2012, 09:12 AM. Reason: additional info.

Comment

Coulda sworn they were. Oops.

Comment

i got tires but i may use them on my ix weaves, they are 205/55/15. WHY U NO LIK 15s?
                      318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
                      '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

cool video!

Comment

Originally posted by downforce22 View Post
                          i got tires but i may use them on my ix weaves, they are 205/55/15. WHY U NO LIK 15s?
                          i like 15s!! I just don't have any, and I have a limited amount of money to put rubber under the car!!

Comment

Originally posted by tehwickerman View Post
                            True. I want a euro spec 2.5 plz (190e)

Comment

Originally posted by fsmtnbiker View Post
                              Speaking of tracks... Here's a quick video and picture from the NASA event this weekend in Pueblo. The new surface is AWESOME! Tire wear is almost nonexistant, despite pulling 1.3+ g's all weekend.

how's the new motor? Sounds pretty brutal in the vid!
                              My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

i like 15s!! I just don't have any, and I have a limited amount of money to put rubber under the car!!
                                I got weaves and tires!

Comment

Working...
                                X