This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
    If you are rich enough, is your terrible taste in wheels justifiable?

also, for such an expensive car, it sure doesn't look pretty, you would think they could put more effort into the aesthetic design for that kind of price tag.

That said, ferarris and Ford GT40, beautiful.
    It was not the most attractive car at the shoiw I admit - just the one car that can do 267mph -looking like that... what a volkswagen!!
    sigpic

Comment

Those are the oem wheels, Sam.
      2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
      95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
      98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
        Those are the oem wheels, Sam.
        I don't even want to know how much they cost...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
        Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Tires are like $30k+

Comment

if they are oem wheels, they are ugly, like the rest of the car. I coulda swore the veyron in Top Gear had different wheels, and I have never seen any other Veyron (in pictures of course) with those same wheels.

Comment

There are a ton of different Veyron configs. Those are probably the factory wheels for the "El Sando tan beige sand-sang edition"

I like the stock look and wheels on the plain ole Veyron. I see a nice black/black one in Lakewood quite a bit and I love the look of it. Very unique looking compared to the "standard Ferrari". I saw a red/cream one that looked like balls...I don't like looking at balls.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
                There are a ton of different Veyron configs. Those are probably the factory wheels for the "El Sando tan beige sand-sang edition"

I like the stock look and wheels on the plain ole Veyron. I see a nice black/black one in Lakewood quite a bit and I love the look of it. Very unique looking compared to the "standard Ferrari". I saw a red/cream one that looked like balls...I don't like looking at balls.

Eastwood fender roller available for rent in Boulder. PM ME

Comment

Those are some rad pics! Love the GT40 the most. I've seen a red w/ white stripes in Summit County several times. Not sure if it's the same car.

Took a few pics of the new addition last weekend. I love the contrast between the Roadster w/ hardtop and the Coupe. The Coupe has definitely aged much better.

JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
                    can I say it yet? :puppy:
                    :curse:
                    My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post
                      Those are some rad pics! Love the GT40 the most. I've seen a red w/ white stripes in Summit County several times. Not sure if it's the same car.

Took a few pics of the new addition last weekend. I love the contrast between the Roadster w/ hardtop and the Coupe. The Coupe has definitely aged much better.

LOVE the Coupe, Shooting break in EU.

Red is perfection.

Comment

yep, they are definitely both red.

Comment

Imola.
                          89 325i (Sold)
                          95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
                          2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

I really like that hardtop. Great collection there :)

......so it seems like a r3v track day is needed soon.

Comment

Thanks guys. I'm planning on doing the NASA HPDE on October 20 & 21 @ PMP. I'd also like to do an HPR open lapping day before or after that one. Before would be ideal, but for some reason I am completely broke , so later might be my only option.

Originally posted by clarkkey594 View Post
                              Imola.
                              Imola...

JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

HPR winter days start at the end of october don't they? That will save some money. I am planning on going once they are on the weekends again.

Comment

Working...
                                X