X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

That was awesome. But now he's got to defend it. No matter what it is (MTN Bike, Hang Glider, Karts) I am always a way better pursuer than defender. I know to drive my own race and not be distracted, but about 50/50 odds I'll get distracted and give it back.
      JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

haha, so true!

But look at how close he is at the beginning, compared to after he made the pass. I couldn't really find where the holden messed up, but once the M3 passed, it looked like he was able to carry speed through the corners much better than the holden.

Comment

Yeah, looked like he sealed the deal by the end with gobbs of space. His constant presence must have got in the guy driving the Holden's head. He just kept nipping away at him. Taking the outside in the first turn, then and putting a wheel off on the late apex later on. The guy in Holden must have been like WTF? He's trying it again. And again. And again. And he's passed
          JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Holding a lead is all about holding your wits together. It's significantly more challenging due to the psychological aspect of having to look at the road ahead while keeping tabs on the guy on your bumper. It's a matter of when, not if, the guy is going to get by you. You just have to make sure it's after the checkered flag falls.

Comment

BTW Eric, I support the Shrick idea, but if not, there are some good shops that can repair a camshaft for you.

Comment

Vail Village: Wings and Wheels

Click image for larger version

Name:	P1080184.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.1 KB
ID:	7145341

Name:	P1080193.jpg
Size:	58.3 KB
ID:	7145342

Name:	P1080191.jpg
Size:	96.9 KB
ID:	7145343

Name:	P1080250.jpg
Size:	68.0 KB
ID:	7145344

Name:	P1080251.jpg
Size:	57.6 KB
ID:	7145346Great show in the Vail Village today...no e30s however but the 2 mil bugatti kind of made up for it...
                Last edited by bcausey; 09-09-2012, 08:42 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Vail Village today

Name:	P1080196.jpg
Size:	46.3 KB
ID:	7145349

Name:	P1080202.jpg
Size:	69.0 KB
ID:	7145350

Name:	P1080211.jpg
Size:	52.1 KB
ID:	7145351

Name:	P1080232.jpg
Size:	116.8 KB
ID:	7145352

Name:	P1080209.jpg
Size:	117.3 KB
ID:	7145354Nice shiny rides in the village...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
                    BTW Eric, I support the Shrick idea, but if not, there are some good shops that can repair a camshaft for you.
                    A closer look at the cam today, and it is definitely pitting, not rust. VAC has a set of 284 schricks in stock for the euro motor.... tempting...

Comment

Great pics Brandon! Those veyrons are unreal, still have yet to see one.

bummer on the cam eric, im thinking about cams for the stroker motor.
                      318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
                      '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

[quote=downforce22;3357143]Great pics Brandon! Those veyrons are unreal, still have yet to see one.

The best was seeing it pull away - around the corner to the truck it was being put into maybe 1/4 mile max.

Name:	P1080248.jpg
Size:	70.6 KB
ID:	7145355

Name:	P1080247.jpg
Size:	89.6 KB
ID:	7145356
                        not bad for a volkswagen assembled in france??
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by downforce22 View Post
                          Great pics Brandon! Those veyrons are unreal, still have yet to see one.

bummer on the cam eric, im thinking about cams for the stroker motor.
                          Not that big of a deal I guess. I'm more pissed about my front suspension... Mailed the front struts off 5 june to be turned into 5100's under the condition that they would be finished for the BMW school on the 22nd. Last update I got on Wednesday was "not likely." Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                            Not that big of a deal I guess. I'm more pissed about my front suspension... Mailed the front struts off 5 june to be turned into 5100's under the condition that they would be finished for the BMW school on the 22nd. Last update I got on Wednesday was "not likely." Thanks.
                            can I say it yet? :puppy:

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
                              can I say it yet? :puppy:
                              :ohsnap:
                              2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                              95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                              98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

If you are rich enough, is your terrible taste in wheels justifiable?

also, for such an expensive car, it sure doesn't look pretty, you would think they could put more effort into the aesthetic design for that kind of price tag.

That said, ferarris and Ford GT40, beautiful.

Comment

Working...
                                X