Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone on this site in Colorado should get R3v stickers so we know who each other are..
    1991 325i Calypso Coupe

Like Grandfather, Like Father, Like Son
    BMW

Comment

Originally posted by Zreberlcoe View Post
      Hey remember me anyone, the annoying kid asking about stupid stuff on this thread. Well I won the bid on this 325i and I'm going to pick it up in a few days!!!! http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1991-...#ht_582wt_1165

Can't wait, first car/e30!
      Looks like a nice car for a good price! Some cloth sport seats would be killer in it too!

Do you guys have an Idea on how I should extend this rod? The E28 seat is a bit wider than the E30 seat, and I'm using E30 frame rails and Massive brackets to mount the Recaro. Mounting them to the floor like in the E30 put me way way way to low! The height is better, but now I'd like to use the slider function!

My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Got bored decided to drive up lookout mountain last night
        (Don't know how to post pictures haha)

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!
        - 1990 325is
        - 2016 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X

Comment

click in the little yellow box with the mountian range. insert url, click ok.
          My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Originally posted by ADOPEWITASCOPE View Post

http://s1204.photobucket.com/albums/...t=IMAG0156.jpg

Nathan sent me pictures of you car a while ago haha looks awesome! I was planning on going with 15x8 Enkei 92's for a while...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
            Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Chris I hate you, you took my Picture thing.
              1991 325i Calypso Coupe

BMW

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                I get it, your car is awesome.
                1991 325i Calypso Coupe

BMW

Comment

http://s1204.photobucket.com/albums/...t=IMAG0156.jpg

Dang chris you never post on here my post count is already higher hahhah we NEED to do that shoot.
                  1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
                  2001.5 Audi s4 2.7tt 6-Speed (Imola Yellow)
                  <<Flickr>>

Comment

Originally posted by Zreberlcoe View Post
                    I get it, your car is awesome.
                    Car is absolutely BEA-utiful and sounds like a freaking race car.
                    1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
                    <<Flickr>>

Comment

Originally posted by 325i View Post
                      Straight piped?

Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Hahaha yeah I know I know, I figured since I actually know people with e30's now I should get more involved in the forum and all this fancy stuff and yes we have to do that shoot soon my car is in her prime right now!
                        I would change my picture but idk how to do that either so any help would be nice ha
                        - 1990 325is

Comment

Custom 2.5" single pipe with high flow magnaflow cat and muffler
                          - 1990 325is

Comment

I would change my picture but idk how to do that either so any help would be nice ha
                            User CP at the top Left of the page.

Edit Avatar on the left side under Settings & Options

Comment

Originally posted by 325i View Post
                              He has only given me a ride once. Soon I get mine and we could all mob. I'm not far from golden.. jk haha
                              1991 325i Calypso Coupe

BMW

Comment

Hahaha yeah I know I know, I figured since I actually know people with e30's now I should get more involved in the forum and all this fancy stuff and yes we have to do that shoot soon my car is in her prime right now!
                                haha yea i just joined cause lambo told me to. hes the one with the e30 i showed you my phone with the blue bike and roof rack
                                <<Flickr>>

Comment

Working...
                                X