X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's funny how the CO Gen Chat just exploded haha

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

ahhh yea all us noobie non posters are getting our post count up.
      1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
      2001.5 Audi s4 2.7tt 6-Speed (Imola Yellow)
      <<Flickr>>

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
        It's funny how the CO Gen Chat just exploded haha
        Well I now know someone on here that I know personally, haha so I guess there was a chain reaction goin on here.
        1991 325i Calypso Coupe

Like Grandfather, Like Father, Like Son
        BMW

Comment

As promised here is the first pic of my $500 E30.
          *cell phone pic, still dirty havent cleaned it at all just moved its parking spot closer to my building

New e30 by Nathan Tello, on Flickr
          1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
          <<Flickr>>

Comment

I hate that you got that for $500...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
            Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
              I hate that you got that for $500...
              patience and asking people to buy their car when they dont have it for sale haha:p
              <<Flickr>>

Comment

Really nice clean e30 for $500.... what are your plans?

@ Eric- did you get the slider figured out?
                sigpic
                HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
                " enjoy the show "

Comment

Originally posted by hyperE30 View Post

For now
                  1. clean it up inside and outside
                  -wetsand/buff/claybar get the paint looking as best as possible
                  -swap interior its all torn and trashed, so im gonna look for a decent black iS interior
                  -iS or i front lip
                  2. probably winter break im gonna try and get some jom coils for low and look for some wheels
                  <<Flickr>>

Comment

Originally posted by 325i View Post
                    For now
                    1. clean it up inside and outside
                    -wetsand/buff/claybar get the paint looking as best as possible
                    -swap interior its all torn and trashed, so im gonna look for a decent black iS interior
                    -iS or i front lip
                    2. probably winter break im gonna try and get some jom coils for low and look for some wheels
                    Very good, get some maintenance done before coilovers.. lol... i might get rid of my black sport seats, i have a few sets of wheels too i will probably let go.
                    sigpic
                    HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
                    " enjoy the show "

Comment

Very good, get some maintenance done before coilovers.. lol... i might get rid of my black sport seats, i have a few sets of wheels too i will probably let go.
                      Yea first thing is water pump and timing belt. engine itself is pretty solid. It has new rear shocks, bushings, cap and rotor, and new radiator.
                      If you are looking to part with those seats id be way interested, just let me know
                      <<Flickr>>

Comment

Looks like a good sedan. Enjoy!

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
                          Will do. :D
                          <<Flickr>>

Comment

No, but I think I have a plan. I think I'll find a turnbuckle like this:

Then I'll cut the rod in 1/2, and thread it the same pitch as the turnbuckle. Ditch the eyebolts and use the turnbuckle to splice the two rod ends back together. This will give me the extra length I need, and allow me to have just enough tension to work the slider on both sides.

Grabbed a few pics of both seats installed. The car feels different to drive now!

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
                            +1 Sedans are cool!
                            My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

what happened to your stock seats eric?
                              318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
                              '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

hey guys i haven't posted here much so id like to introduce myself!
                                im Derek im in Lafayette/Boulder, iv owned my e30 about 8months now
                                It has a m50nv swap,intake,chip,255fp,etc but im going to stick a turbo on it over the winter! hope to see you guys around soon!

Comment

Working...
                                X