This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 325i View Post
    My little Brother is also #3 but hes only a freshmen in HS, I played Storm Competitive and went to Douglas County High school
    Ahh that's disgusting, Storm.. I have always played Edge! I wish I had more time for school, soccer, and my car! But I'm picking away at the little shit. Are you still thinking of selling your E30?
    1991 325i Calypso Coupe

Like Grandfather, Like Father, Like Son
    BMW

Comment

Originally posted by Zreberlcoe View Post
      Ahh that's disgusting, Storm.. I have always played Edge! I wish I had more time for school, soccer, and my car! But I'm picking away at the little shit. Are you still thinking of selling your E30?
      I played Colorado Elite most the time but then switched over to storm for my last two seasons. My dad is going to hold onto the E30 and my little brother will drive it when he gets his permit next summer..
      1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
      2001.5 Audi s4 2.7tt 6-Speed (Imola Yellow)
      <<Flickr>>

Comment

Gross...field fairies...

;D

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
        Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
          Gross...field fairies...

;D
          hey shut up lax bro
          1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
          <<Flickr>>

Comment

Wow. Pirelli number two has killed itself. I've had enough. These are going in the trash in the spring.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Driving up 83 to Parker just now, and I saw 3 e30's lined up in front of a farm house. I think I'll stop on my return trip.

Red & white early model & I think a black one.
              My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

My contribution to the VW argument...

JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                  Driving up 83 to Parker just now, and I saw 3 e30's lined up in front of a farm house. I think I'll stop on my return trip.

Red & white early model & I think a black one.
                  ive driven that road about 100 times and never seen another e30 haha
                  318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
                  '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Originally posted by downforce22 View Post
                    ive driven that road about 100 times and never seen another e30 haha
                    Haha, yeah, I'd never seen them before either. Black one, red one and a white sedan closest to the road. Black & white one were diving board cars. Red one didn't have a rear bumper or tail lights.

It was on the west side just after the elementary school, and before the big left hand curve that is super fun at 80+ mph...
                    My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                      Gross...field fairies...

;D
                      Is that how that works?
                      1991 325i Calypso Coupe

BMW

Comment

Originally posted by Zreberlcoe View Post
                        Is that how that works?
                        chris told me you were in golden, i was studying otherwise i would of come over for a little while
                        <<Flickr>>

Comment

Saw an E30 M3 in a dark red color cruising down I-25 southbound through Denver between 36 and I-70 tonight. Looked pretty clean from the little bit of it that I saw!

Alpine II 318is

Comment

Originally posted by 325i View Post
                            chris told me you were in golden, i was studying otherwise i would of come over for a little while
                            Trust me I'm in golden quite a bit. My crazy mother, I get away from her every chance and my brothers house is perfect.
                            1991 325i Calypso Coupe

BMW

Comment

Anyone need a volvo electric fan?

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
                                Anyone need a volvo electric fan?
                                If it comes with a Volvo 145, then sure.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Working...
                                X