This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
    If it comes with a Volvo 145, then sure.
    I don't have one of those. :puppy:

Comment

Anyone need a pair of IX control arms. They could use some new ball joints.
      Attached Files
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bcausey View Post
        Anyone need a pair of IX control arms. They could use some new ball joints.
        Didn't I trade you those cause you needed a set?
        318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
        '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Originally posted by downforce22 View Post
          Didn't I trade you those cause you needed a set?
          Yep - finally got around to switching them out -
          sigpic

Comment

Considering an impromtu drive tomorrow, Sunday 21. Nothing long. 9-11ish. PM me for details if you interested. It's 50/50 right now.
            JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post
              Considering an impromtu drive tomorrow, Sunday 21. Nothing long. 9-11ish. PM me for details if you interested. It's 50/50 right now.
              Im interested

Comment

thought this was a pretty cool video
                Just a small video I put together at home of my 1987 Bmw e30. Nothing special, I used amateur video equipment and a Canon T3i with a 50mm 1.8 lens. The vid...
                1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
                2001.5 Audi s4 2.7tt 6-Speed (Imola Yellow)
                <<Flickr>>

Comment

Originally posted by 325i View Post
                  thought this was a pretty cool video
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGg8...s&feature=plcp
                  ehhh...too much trendiness for me...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                  Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

too trendy for lambo?!?1 Whaaa?
                    stickers, roof rack, low, rs's....
                    1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
                    <<Flickr>>

Comment

too trendy for lambo?!?1 Whaaa?
                      stickers, roof rack, low, rs's....
                      Too many stickers...I'm not a huge fan of rear window stickers :\

I like the three I have now (I got rid of the top one). Ideally I want to de-tint my car, and replace the Portal one with a white version if I can find one.

Also, once I get wheels I'm gonna ditch the europlate and try to source one of those BMA plate fillers, and I'll probably take the roof rack off and use it when needed. I want to to take a "classier" approach to it...

Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                        Too many stickers...I'm not a huge fan of rear window stickers :\

I like the three I have now (I got rid of the top one). Ideally I want to de-tint my car, and replace the Portal one with a white version if I can find one.

Also, once I get wheels I'm gonna ditch the europlate and try to source one of those BMA plate fillers, and I'll probably take the roof rack off and use it when needed. I want to to take a "classier" approach to it...
                        you are turning into chris.....
                        fishbowl, no stickers, no roof rack, keep car pretty much oem except suspension and wheels, and is against turbos and any motor not bmw in a bmw and doesnt like air cause its to low...
                        i think you two will get along well.
                        <<Flickr>>

Comment

you are turning into chris.....
                          fishbowl, no stickers, no roof rack, keep car pretty much oem except suspension and wheels, and is against turbos and any motor not bmw in a bmw and doesnt like air cause its to low...
                          i think you two will get along well.
                          I wouldn't mind a turbo'd M20...or an LS1. Only E30 I would put bags on is a vert.

This is my inspiration... Rob knows I'm a little homo for this car. I will just be a little lower than he is...

Comment

is that the plat delete thing....car is clean thats for sure. im probably gonna leave the e30 fishbowl status but i like stickers so i may do the same as the a4. ill be low enough to what ever wheels im running.
                            <<Flickr>>

Comment

is that the plat delete thing....car is clean thats for sure. im probably gonna leave the e30 fishbowl status but i like stickers so i may do the same as the a4. ill be low enough to what ever wheels im running.
                              I don't think so, this is what I'm gonna look for:

BMA Auto Parts used to sell them but I don't think they do anymore...not sure.

Comment

nice nice.
                                <<Flickr>>

Comment

Working...
                                X