• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
    Because E28.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
      I had no idea the market was going down on the S52 coupes. This must have just happened or maybe I was looking in the wrong place. We wanted to buy one instead of the Mazda we ended up with, but they all were 20k+.

E30 M3's also seem to be on a slight decline too. Fewer are asking 25-30k for pristine examples.

On the other hand. Porsche 911 2.2's are sky rocketing, which is making me sad.
      The Coupe's have definitely had a net increase in value. I think in a few months this window will be gone. I predict a widening divergence similar to E30 M3's a decade ago between the low mileage garage queens and the driven higher mileage examples.

Eric, the M5 is just fucking badass. Seeing it in person, it has a prominence that other cars just don't. All you need is some dark tinted glasses, facial hair, and a brown outer garment!
      JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
        agree & agree.

E28 M5 for trade :puppy:
        Noooo! It better not be sold before I am back in CO!

Comment

AutoX Summer Season Over

Last Sunday was the end to the summer season of AutoX. Overall, I averaged 942 points and got 1st in DSP (hardly counts as there were X class DSP cars that beat me).
          I am pretty happy with that result as it was only my second year and the car is massively underprepped for the class. The only mods I have are the coilovers, camber plates, 15x8 wheels sporting 225 Nitto NT-01's and a racing seat. I have some 275 ho ho's in my garage that need some 15x10 wheels, which will ideally improve my times. Also, I really need to get rid of the cruise ship steering wheel. My driving also greatly improved, that helps :p I plan to be hitting 960's next year!

Anyways, there are pretty consistently 4 E30's out there. Two in STX and two in DSP. Quite a few E36's, also.

I don't plan on doing the winter series events, but instead will just do a track day or too and work on the car. Aside from the wheels and wheel, I want to overhaul the brake system and replace all bushings with poly bushings.

If any of you plan on doing a winter series track day or AutoX, post it, I will try to make it out. For all of us on here, there needs to be more racing!

Time to go pickup and play Forza Horizon!

1989 325i Alpine White
          69 STX

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
            Wait...yours?? Why?????
            E28 < Mcoupe :weak:

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
            Because E28.

Originally posted by MisterMiniS View Post
            Last Sunday was the end to the summer season of AutoX. Overall, I averaged 942 points and got 1st in DSP

I don't plan on doing the winter series events, but instead will just do a track day or too and work on the car. Aside from the wheels and wheel, I want to overhaul the brake system and replace all bushings with poly bushings.

If any of you plan on doing a winter series track day or AutoX, post it, I will try to make it out. For all of us on here, there needs to be more racing!

Time to go pickup and play Forza Horizon!
            Nice man! I thought the NT01 was more of a track tire not a auto-x tire.

Were planning on doing HPR on the 11th of nov. :up:
            My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Comment

^ that is awesome!

I'm doing the 3rd. Can't do the 11th because of a 500 mile go kart race :-( :-)

I'm going to be selling the Momo steering wheel in the M Roady at some point. I'll have to look up which model it is, but I want another Momo Mod Drift for more dish.
                JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post
                  I'm going to be selling the Momo steering wheel in the M Roady at some point. I'll have to look up which model it is, but I want another Momo Mod Drift for more dish.

Comment

2001 BMW M-Coupe (z3); 49xxx mi.; Imola Red ext., red and black lthr. Int.; 3.2L straight 6, 315 hp; 5 sp. manual trans.; sunroof; Excellent mechanical, exterior, interior condition and maintenance; all stock. BMW made only 678 of the 2001 and 2002 M-Coupes with the S54 3.2L M3 engine. This is a collector ...

This blows my speculation out of the water. S54 E36/8 for $27000 shipped to San Diego. Eric...
                    Last edited by Cloudbase; 10-23-2012, 06:56 PM.
                    JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post
                      http://www.mcoupebuyersguide.com/lis...ListingID=1595

This blows my speculation out of the water. S54 E36/8 for $27000 shipped to San Diego. Eric...
                      I'm sure he'd entertain $27000 shipped to CO.

Comment

ya..
                        1991 325i Calypso Coupe

Like Grandfather, Like Father, Like Son
                        BMW

Comment

It keeps getting reposted on cl
                          1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
                          2001.5 Audi s4 2.7tt 6-Speed (Imola Yellow)
                          <<Flickr>>

Comment

That is tight! That was for sale last year if I recall.
                            JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

OH! I showed ADOPEWITASCOPE this and just wondering if everyone has seen it. freaking mind blowingly incredible. Scary amazing! Like this is equivalent to when they find the treasure in national treasure 1.
                              The RS Owners Club story begins with an amazing find: an E30 M3 with just 37 miles, yet concludes with something even more amazing: a second E30 M3 with 57 miles and, wait for it, a Ford RS200.
                              1991 325i Calypso Coupe

Like Grandfather, Like Father, Like Son
                              BMW

Comment

Originally posted by Zreberlcoe View Post
                                OH! I showed ADOPEWITASCOPE this and just wondering if everyone has seen it. freaking mind blowingly incredible. Scary amazing! Like this is equivalent to when they find the treasure in national treasure 1.
                                http://jalopnik.com/5493601/best-bar...nd-a-fast-ford
                                Yep, kinda old news, but still sweet!

Comment

Working...
                                X