X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Zreberlcoe View Post
      Is this your picture?? Or what's up here?
      ?? what do you mean? yeah it's my picture, I took it with my old point-and-shoot.

Originally posted by lambo View Post
      BMW's. You have a lot of them.

Story behind the alpine in the garage? What are you doing to it?
      gazellebeige actually. I am going to sell it. (if you are referring to the E30)

The first pic you can see the car in the garage in indeed alpine, it is an E34 that I am parting out. The pics are taken a week or so apart, the First pic taken last night.

Originally posted by 325ix View Post
      Is that alpine or that weird tan color?
      good eye!

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
        gazellebeige actually. I am going to sell it. (if you are referring to the E30)
        Story on this car?

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
          Story on this car?
          Not too terribly exciting. 1985 325e 4 door, gazellebeige, tan sport interior (prob not original), bought it for my little brother, but I have since found another alpine 318is which I bought for my little brother as a more desirable option, so therefore the gazellebeige will be for sale after I fix a few things.

Runs and drives great, unknown lowering springs, probably stock blown shocks.

Comment

Has that passenger door been repainted?

Comment

Has that passenger door been repainted?
              Ha! I knew you'd ask that as soon as I posted the pic!

To answer the question, not that I know of, it doesn't actually look like that in person, at least I never noticed it, and I usually notice stuff like that, I saw it as soon as I opened the pic though.

But you have me curious, I'll have to look at it when I get home.

Comment

Yeah let me know. I am actually interested in the car depending on the shape of the body. Paint, dents, rust, etc. How many miles does it have? Any interior shots?

Comment

Yeah let me know. I am actually interested in the car depending on the shape of the body. Paint, dents, rust, etc. How many miles does it have? Any interior shots?
                  I'll look into it. Can't remember the miles, I am sure it is on the order of 200k, but I don't ever pay attention to miles when I buy old E30s, because miles or not, the bushings and shocks will be toast unless they were replaced.

I don't remember seeing any rust either. No interior shots yet, i'll work on getting some.

Before I sell, I will be replacing some shift bushings and alternator bushings. As of now, the shifter is super floppy, and the alternator moves around a lot, and the alt bushings I got are hard polyurethane ones to replace the rubber ones.

Comment

brad, I responded to your PM via gmail.

Comment

Dang...wish I could pick it up. Some euro bumpers, a slight drop and it would be beautiful...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                      Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                        I'd love an s54 car, and that's a great price! Couple of problems though...

1. Hawaii = ocean = rust
                        2. I hate red. I want an alpine with black/red interior, or estoril.
                        3. My wife hates Mcoupes (should have asked before the wedding)
                        4. It could only be a replacement for the e30. And the M5 would have to say goodbye as well:(
                        Dude, the M5 is badass! I would have reservations getting rid of it for a Coupe, and keeping the E30 is a must.

The polarizing nature of the Coupe is part of why it's so sought after. People hated it when it came out. Most American's look at the Z3 as a hairdresser's car, completely neglecting the linage of long nosed British and European roadsters it was styled after. - granted the regular Z3 is pretty bland these days.

The Coupe is definitely not for everyone, which plays right into my utter fear of normality. It's got quite a few awkward angles too, but then you move 3 feet and it looks sinister, 3 feet more and it looks awkward again. It's one of those cars that just can't be well represented in photos.

This is my favorite angle. If you go too low the hood bulge looks dated.

JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Also, DAT ASS

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                          Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

It ain't no flippin subaru! come on now...

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
                              It ain't no flippin subaru! come on now...

That coupe made 6xx at the wheels on the stock motor before it popped.
                              89 325i (Sold)
                              95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
                              2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post
                                ^ that is awesome!

I'm doing the 3rd. Can't do the 11th because of a 500 mile go kart race :-( :-)

I'm going to be selling the Momo steering wheel in the M Roady at some point. I'll have to look up which model it is, but I want another Momo Mod Drift for more dish.
                                PM me details of that wheel. I have been wanting one for quite a while.
                                89 325i (Sold)
                                95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
                                2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

Working...
                                X