This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And this is why rotorcraft are for men with balls:
    (C) COPYRIGHT STRICTLY ENFORCED - Do not copy and re-upload to youtube, you will be blocked and have your page removed !For legitimate licencing please email...

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
      Doitdoitdoitdoitdoit. Cloudbase is teaching me right now, we rent planes from a club down in Centennial (APA). Looking at switching up to Jeffco (BJC) since it's closer. Centennial is ~26.6 miles from my place, and always crappy traffic, Jeffco is only 12 miles or so.

I'd be down to make you a first ̶e̶x̶p̶e̶r̶i̶m̶e̶n̶t̶ student if you want to wait a little while for me to get an instruction certification. I'm sure we could work out some sort of deal.

If not, Jeffco has some good flight schools (expensive though) and Boulder (BDU) has some too. Boulder would probably be super convenient for you since its right by your work, Jeffco could reasonably convenient too.
      I am really up for anything. How long until you get an instruction certificate? The biggest head ache for me is that with my work schedule it would have to be on the weekends or after 5pm on weekdays.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
        I am really up for anything. How long until you get an instruction certificate? The biggest head ache for me is that with my work schedule it would have to be on the weekends or after 5pm on weekdays.
        Well, if I get my isht together, it could be springtime, especially with if my courseload turns out to be as light as I think it will be next semester.

I'm super flexible with scheduling, also could do early mornings before work depending on what time of year we're looking at and what time you start work. I'd have to bid a different schedule at work to do that, but I was thinking about doing that anyway.

Comment

Sounds like we need to do a R3V flying day. We should all pile in that Saratoga and fly to Steamboat. Or the Bonanza.
          JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

ooh... Steamboat. I love it there.

Comment

some random funny:

Comment

A+ post there!

Comment

Fun fact: students can get six days at steamboat for $100 total. Awesome deal.
                  2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                  95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                  98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

I really need to get my pilot license. Need jorb first.
                    2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                    98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
                      Fun fact: students can get six days at steamboat for $100 total. Awesome deal.
                      Six days of snowboarding?

Comment

Originally posted by 325ix View Post
                        Six days of snowboarding?
                        yup, doesn't have to be used consecutively, nor are there (were, at least) blackout dates.

Have done this twice, would do again if I could!
                        2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                        98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
                          yup, doesn't have to be used consecutively, nor are there (were, at least) blackout dates.

Have done this twice, would do again if I could!
                          No way! Could I buy two of these?

Also, do you have a link?

Comment

My bad, prices have gone up to $129, and looks like there are blackout dates now.

Still....epic win if the dates work.

2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                            98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

To fly home on the 9th to ski for six days, or to play the gig on the 21st....decisions.
                              2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                              98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Damnit! I could maybe do the second round but that would be cutting it close for going back to school.

Comment

Working...
                                X