This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lambo View Post
    There are two many e30's with enkei 92's in colorado...
    Its because they're soooooo sexy

seriously though, they were made to be put on E30's
    Last edited by ltz Viper; 11-04-2012, 11:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
      There are two many e30's with enkei 92's in colorado...
      chris ans his brother are both rocking the 92s
      they look good though!!! i think ill join you with 002's in white with gold bolts...:D
      1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
      2001.5 Audi s4 2.7tt 6-Speed (Imola Yellow)
      <<Flickr>>

Comment

I was thinking about doing these BRE wheels even though its not a datsun

Comment

Goin karting tomorrow at Unser Karts 10:00am if anyone wants to join.

I'm doing the 500 mile race at Summit Point on Saturday and need to brush up my karting skills.

It's $10 races all day. Gonna try to get 3-4 sessions in before work.
          JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

10am?? thats when im at school...
            1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
            <<Flickr>>

Comment

Yeah. Work at noon. The karts will have fresh rubber and the track won't be crowded. I might go again later in the week depending on how my times are. Our team wants to finish top ten at Summit Point and I haven't karted in months.
              JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post
                Yeah. Work at noon. The karts will have fresh rubber and the track won't be crowded. I might go again later in the week depending on how my times are. Our team wants to finish top ten at Summit Point and I haven't karted in months.
                I'll be at work.
                89 325i (Sold)
                95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
                2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

I have class until 11. :(

Comment

Originally posted by downforce22 View Post
                    why would you do that? thats like a 5% difference. You could do the same thing by putting undersize tires on, like 185s
                    Because it's right in between 3.73 and 4.10 and I don't want undersized tires. I want my speedo to read correct.

Comment

Apparently this was the guy's first solo:

Glad my first solo was nowhere near as eventful.

Better reporting here:

First XC-Solo.
                      Last edited by Roland H; 11-05-2012, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
                        Apparently this was the guy's first solo:

Glad my first solo was nowhere near as eventful.

Better reporting here:

First XC-Solo.
                        Damn, not for me.
                        1991 325i Calypso Coupe

Like Grandfather, Like Father, Like Son
                        BMW

Comment

The grass strip I learned to fly on had a road about halfway down the strip. I probably went around a dozen times because the knuckle heads that lived on the other side never looked in the air. The vehicle's driver is at fault, but the student's flight instructor should have beaten in his head to clear the road on final. I've had close calls with mountain bikers landing my hang glider at the Lookout LZ. Never trust them and always have an out.

Did 4 sessions at Unser this morning. I like the new course layout. Got my times in the low 22's with a handfull of 21's. My best was 21.859. At my weight I think there is as much as .8 of a second to be shaved off that. Coasting is your friend with the Sodi karts.

Lambo, your car is featured in the High Plains Raceway add over the far urinal in the men's room! I think it was from the open track day we did in March of 2011. I was going to take a picture, but the risk equation of dropping the phone swayed my decision making. How's it feel to know that hundreds of urinating men direct their undivided attention at your car everyday? Good - of course!
                          Last edited by Cloudbase; 11-05-2012, 10:16 PM.
                          JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Chip for sale.

I have a older schatz & Krum performance chip for sale. It's basically a early Jim conforti chip for 173 and 380 ecu's. Works great, looking to get $50 shipped.

Comment

^^^^^^pics of e21!!!!!
                              <<Flickr>>

Comment

Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post
                                Lambo, your car is featured in the High Plains Raceway add over the far urinal in the men's room! I think it was from the open track day we did in March of 2011. I was going to take a picture, but the risk equation of dropping the phone swayed my decision making. How's it feel to know that hundreds of urinating men direct their undivided attention at your car everyday? Good - of course!
                                Awesome! It also used to be featured on Apex's site when they still sold the ARC-8's in E30 fitment. However, I still consider it Ben's car in those circumstances, seems fair to me haha. It'll be nice soon, though...been prioritizing my spending towards school versus the E30 :\

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                                Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Working...
                                X