X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7, 9, 16 also look wicked.
    2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
    95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
    98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

3-4-11-14-19
      1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
      2001.5 Audi s4 2.7tt 6-Speed (Imola Yellow)
      <<Flickr>>

Comment

Originally posted by flying_violin View Post
        Any chance someone on here drives an early model red E30 with an "I love E30" sticker on the bottom left corner of the rear window? Saw one tonight over in the Lone Tree / Highlands Ranch area tonight at a Taco Bell.
        Lol that was you! I didn't think it was anyone on here so I just went about my day. Too bad we didn't talk

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
          Voted for #2, #4, #16, #18 and #20.

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum....php?t=1916932
          There are two M Coupe threads, this is the second:

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

Also M roady thread

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

I think this was the best pic I submitted. Not sure why it wasn't included:

JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

because racecar probably.

I know there are a few 5-lug folks on this board. Any interest in a set of e36 contours with star specs on them? Great for winter/dd/beater/track/autocross/rally/whatever else use. The wheels aren't in the best cosmetic shape, but....track/winter wheel so who cares. I'm willing to split tires and wheels.
            2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
            98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post

I know there are a few 5-lug folks on this board. Any interest in a set of e36 contours with star specs on them? Great for winter/dd/beater/track/autocross/rally/whatever else use. The wheels aren't in the best cosmetic shape, but....track/winter wheel so who cares. I'm willing to split tires and wheels.
              got some pics handy? I'll shoot 'em by my buddy who may be in the market for E36 wheels.

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
                got some pics handy? I'll shoot 'em by my buddy who may be in the market for E36 wheels.
                Not handy no, I'll ask the folks to take some. I know I have pics of the tire tread depth somewhere.
                2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Not handy no, I'll ask the folks to take some. I know I have pics of the tire tread depth somewhere.
                  i bet you have pics somewhere on r3v, i'll look later...

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
                    i bet you have pics somewhere on r3v, i'll look later...
                    I do. I don't know if the pics are of the rims in question though since I have two sets.

I swear I uploaded them at some point but I can't find em.

Unrelated: Alex, this is your thread to shine!

2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                    98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Shined!!! I lit up a few alleys in the Highlands last night. So fun!
                      JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

hehehehe. I can't wait to see it in person.
                        2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                        98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

How many others sat and watched his signature?
                          1991 325i Calypso Coupe

Like Grandfather, Like Father, Like Son
                          BMW

Comment

It's blowing out the aspect ratio of the forums. That is power!

FYI, I know of someone who makes custom fitted hollywood grate big foot suits. They aren't cheap, but you scare the shit out of people (or get shot). I've wanted one for years as my gorilla suit just doesn't cut it.
                            JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Respect mah (yeti) Authoritai!
                              2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                              98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Went for a spirited drive this morning and quickly remembered why I bought an E30, it's fucking awesome!

Comment

Working...
                                X