Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is no such thing as a $5000 (E36) M3.

Roughly $2500 later it left to live on, bringing smiles to a new member of our fold.

That white IS bringing smiles to another friend. That was the best sorted E30 I have seen in a long time. With just a little cosmetic investment it could be complete. I couldn't stop looking at it the whole way home the other morning.

JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Very nice!

You should start a BMW brokerage firm!

Comment

haha i like the hack saw sitting under the e36. by any means necessary
        1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
        2001.5 Audi s4 2.7tt 6-Speed (Imola Yellow)
        <<Flickr>>

Comment

Nice glad to see that awesome IS went to a someone who cares about it. Love the 4 door m3s id take that over a 2 door

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
            Yes he does. He's kept it kind of on the DL, but it's pretty sweet.
            I suppose maybe I should get around to taking some pictures of it, but the worst issue the car has is some clear coat stuff going on. So it doesn't look the greatest, but it drives fantastically!

Still hard to believe that I actually own one...

Alpine II 318is

Comment

Originally posted by flying_violin View Post
              Still hard to believe that I actually own one...
              Right? I feel the same way.

Comment

besides the paint problems, it looks like a solid car! How do you like those T1R's?
                My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Roland, do you have the red M3 I see around Boulder every once in a while?

Eric: I have no idea. I have the R1R's on it now, and I like them a lot. Definitely the grippiest tire I've driven, but I've never tried a real racing tire either.

Alpine II 318is

Comment

Roland, do you have the red M3 I see around Boulder every once in a while?
                    No sir. Alpine white in Golden. :D

Comment

Nice! If we get a meet figured out, I'd be glad to bring mine out to it.

Alpine II 318is

Comment

I meant R1R...
                        My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Nice! If we get a meet figured out, I'd be glad to bring mine out to it.
                          Soon be enough for an e30 m3 meet!

Comment

Anyone have any luck with getting bearings out? Specifically a local denver/springs shop? My front ix wheel bearing is making noise and I took the whole strut off. The iX front has to slide out the same way it slides in so you can't just press the new one through the old one.

Anyway, both the race is stuck on the hub, and the old bearing is stuck in the strut. I used a 10 ton press and a bearing press set to get a perfect size adapter for the bearing size and it won't even budge. That's the only thing keeping me from getting it back together... :(
                            318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
                            '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

I have a 20T press. Try using heat.

Comment

I have a 50T, if all else fails.
                                Chris
                                97 M3
                                01 325
                                Weston Auto Gallery

Comment

Working...
                                X