Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its awd the PO bought a rebuilt transfer case, as well as new axleshafts saw for my own eyes it functioning when i had the emisions done. Even tho it failed because the high flow cat on it doesnt have a epa number showing, so im welding up a new one later today.

Larger and heavier wheels have a big impact on ride quality.
    What would be the best size than 15's or 16's?

Cloudbase how much did the one seat run you if you dot mind? looking to get it done next week.

Im just relieved i dont have to buy cheaper racing seats to throw in my car. So the blue is bareable for now but like to get matching black as soon as i can
    Last edited by Pabst-90IX; 12-20-2012, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pabst-90IX View Post
      its awd the PO bought a rebuilt transfer case, as well as new axleshafts saw for my own eyes it functioning when i had the emisions done. Even tho it failed because the high flow cat on it doesnt have a epa number showing, so im welding up a new one later today.

Go with 15's 225/50 or 205/55 tires. You aren't gaining much of anything with 16's besides the looks, which is subjective anyways.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

I have 16's, with slightly undersized tires and 450/600 (I believe) spring rates. The ride doesn't bother me a bit but, it is always the first thing someone mentions when getting in my car. It's pretty bad.

Comment

My E30 loves cocaine

Comment

Originally posted by Pabst-90IX View Post

Cloudbase how much did the one seat run you if you dot mind? looking to get it done next week.

Im just relieved i dont have to buy cheaper racing seats to throw in my car. So the blue is bareable for now but like to get matching black as soon as i can
            It cost me about $300 to do just the cushion bolster, but I special ordered the leather and had it overnighted.
            JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

I had a guy quote me $350 for both sports seats.
              sigpic
              HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
              " enjoy the show "

Comment

That will be much cheaper for sure.
                JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Pmed you

Comment

Originally posted by L-ucky-S-ix View Post

"I've owned both... ta-daaaaaaa... E30 is better." Get the F*$& over yourself and your republican garbage/wanna-be-hedonism.
                    How about GTFO of the Mountain section, and go plague some other forum with your condescending drivel.

You just inadvertently made a strong argument for the E30, if people like you prefer the E36!

Comment

On the wheel size topic, I mounted the 14" bottle caps back up and it is amazing how much better the car is in every way (except looks). Seriously think I'm gonna sell my RGR's and mount up some 15" D forces in the spring.
                      JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post
                        Seriously think I'm gonna sell my RGR's.
                        I love RGR's... wish they were a bit lower offset, though.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                        Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

When I own a normal e30 again, it'll have 15" euro weaves.
                          My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                            I love RGR's... wish they were a bit lower offset, though.
                            5mm spacers would make them fill the wheel wells perfect. 10mm might be too much. Turner studs with anodized lugs would make it look badass!
                            JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Figured I'd ask some locals too: Does anyone have an extra front seat belt receiver/release/female end? I may want to take a passenger with me at some point and would feel bad if they got ejected from the car and took out my windshield during a panic stop.

Comment

That's an easy find at most junkyards if nobody has one here.
                                JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Working...
                                X