• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

again, DANG IT ERIC!!

very jealous....

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
      There is another door in the back. Presumably to access more awesome.
      I didn't see it at first. :oops:

Anyone want to buy my S50 crank? Got some rods too. Would make a great stroker project for your M20E30...

Comment

I also have an S38B35 with the proper engine mounts to mount it in an E30....

Comment

All in favor of a mod day at Eric's say aye.
          Eastwood fender roller available for rent in Boulder. PM ME

Comment

Aye.

And off topic... Anyone have M52 headers? If so, can I test-fit them on an M50/M52, or observe them on your engine? I need some headers for my M50 for the E28 that will clear the stock M20 motor mount arms once bolted to the M50.

Ok that could have been confusing.

I need to bolt my E28 M20 motor mount arms to my M50, specifically in the rearward position (there are mount holes for two mounting positions), but the stock M50 headers interfere, so I am looking for headers that don't hug the block as much, so I can get the motor arms on.

Comment

Originally posted by conway View Post
              If by mod day you mean put-erics-s38-in-my-car day, then aye!

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
              Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
                I also have an S38B35 with the proper engine mounts to mount it in an E30....
                I worked hard to forget about that S38. Thanks for reminding me.....

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

aye.

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
                  Aye.

And off topic... Anyone have M52 headers? If so, can I test-fit them on an M50/M52, or observe them on your engine? I need some headers for my M50 for the E28 that will clear the stock M20 motor mount arms once bolted to the M50.

Ok that could have been confusing.

I need to bolt my E28 M20 motor mount arms to my M50, specifically in the rearward position (there are mount holes for two mounting positions), but the stock M50 headers interfere, so I am looking for headers that don't hug the block as much, so I can get the motor arms on.
                  I have M52 headers. Problem is, every time I try to sell you something you run away.

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                  If by mod day you mean put-erics-s38-in-my-car day, then aye!
                  *Roland's :D

I worked hard to forget about that S38. Thanks for reminding me.....
                  I'll give it a fresh rebuild for the cost of parts and machining if that would make you feel more inclined.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                    My new man cave.
                    Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuude. I am so jealous. The space in my man cave has both increased and decreased. It took 4 hours today to re-organize everything that was displaced.

JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

That's awesome! Did you have that built?
                      Negative, it's just a rental that I got pretty lucky finding!

I was thinking of hosting a BBQ in a month or so, but BBQ/Mod day sounds cool! The garage door in the back opens to the back patio. I was thinking putting the E30 on display on the patio would be awesome... got the death stare instead!

Roland, how do you feel about swapping cams on the S50B30?
                      My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post
                        Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuude. I am so jealous.
                        But you have a lift!!!
                        My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

I was thinking of hosting a BBQ in a month or so, but BBQ/Mod day sounds cool! The garage door in the back opens to the back patio. I was thinking putting the E30 on display on the patio would be awesome... got the death stare instead!
                          Put the wifes car there and I bet she wouldn't complain!

Nice lift alex!
                          318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
                          '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

I think you have yourself the beginnings of an epic meet! I say you make some plans and start a thread! My only request is that it be on a Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post
                              Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuude. I am so jealous. The space in my man cave has both increased and decreased. It took 4 hours today to re-organize everything that was displaced.

http://www.cloudbaseimaging.com/phot...-SqD3WSQ-L.jpg
                              I was wondering when you were going to post pictures!

That install went a lot better than I thought it would, especially since it was a lot heavier than I though it would be.

Roland, how do you feel about swapping cams on the S50B30?
                              The real (euro) S50B30 (i.e., what you have in your E30)? I've never done it. Can't imagine it being too difficult though, the only obstacle would be the vanos... not sure if it would need special tools to install/remove or not.

Comment

I had to get things presentable :-)
                                JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Working...
                                X