X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AR Design has a press now.

Comment

there should be a law that requires fucktarded truck drivers to remove their tow ball if not in use...

hit and run, like srsly. grow a fucking pair.

yay for insurance.

Comment

Originally posted by tehwickerman View Post
        there should be a law that requires fucktarded truck drivers to remove their tow ball if not in use...

hit and run, like srsly. grow a fucking pair.

yay for insurance.
        They can't take it off, it's the only ball they got.
        1991 325i Calypso Coupe

Like Grandfather, Like Father, Like Son
        BMW

Comment

Originally posted by Zreberlcoe View Post
          They can't take it off, it's the only ball they got.
          (☞゚ヮ゚)☞

Also, who's down for an E30/whatever photo shoot in Castle Rock in the coming week?

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
          Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
            (☞゚ヮ゚)☞

Also, who's down for an E30/whatever photo shoot in Castle Rock in the coming week?
            join the convoy to pagosa springs, its passing right through castlerock friday

318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
            '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞

If I have a car Im down lol

Comment

Originally posted by downforce22 View Post
                join the convoy to pagosa springs, its passing right through castlerock friday

Ahh that's happening next weekend, huh? I'll have to get in on that trip next year, maybe...

Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

This is the route we're taking, should be about 30 bmws leaving from the springs and tearing up the canyons outside of canon city...
                  Attached Files

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

wow just looked at the webpage looks like a fun drive with that many cars! I might just show up at park meadows and join in the caravan for a little while then mysteriously disappear

Comment

a lot going on next weekend: DATR saturday, Bug In sunday, Bmw meet....
                      1997 Audi A4 1.8t 5-Speed (bamboo metallic): ST Coilovers, Sport Edition 17x7.5 Et35, 215/45/17 Kumho AST, Panzer, Depo Ecodes, 55w 5k bulbs, Magnaflow 14815, Res delete, JHM Vent Boost gauge
                      2001.5 Audi s4 2.7tt 6-Speed (Imola Yellow)
                      <<Flickr>>

Comment

Hey guys, do you know of a shop round denver area that would be able to service front axles for me? I was putting in some struts and found out both of my inner boots are totally ripped, so i figure might as well get the cvs serviced while the cars off to paint

Comment

cvj axle in denver will give you rebuilt ones. With the core refund I was out the door with two new front axles for under $300

Comment

Originally posted by 325i View Post
                            a lot going on next weekend: DATR saturday, Bug In sunday, Bmw meet....
                            I think KBPi is doing something at bandmire aswell, you going to any of them? Might go to dubs across the rockies.

also I put a deposit on Joshw02's E21!:D Im so excited, he had a M50 swapped E30 that he's going to supercharge!

Comment

That was quick! That is one pretty car, too...

Edit: Wait... is it an emerald green?

Comment

That was quick! That is one pretty car, too...

Edit: Wait... is it an emerald green?
                                yeah somewhat emerald green, it's officially opal green metallic

Comment

Working...
                                X