This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by red baron View Post
    I was pretty sure I snapped a pic for my buddy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's the one. I drove the M Coupe today, but to the airside lot. I'll keep an eye out for you. I always wave to every E30 I see.

Anyone in need of this style of SI board battery? I had forgotten that there were two types of batteries for
    the cluster and got the wrong type welded up for me before I started disassembly.
    Is there a way to tell before you take it apart? I need to pull my cluster to rebuild the ODO gears. If it works, I'll take it.
    JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

@cloudbase I did not drive one of the Euros today. But wave if you see me for sure!

Someone in Arvada have a low red vert with black kidneys?

I saw it the other day around 88th and Wadsworth. I was in my wife's 'whip'
      sigpic

Comment

Last edited by L-ucky-S-ix; 11-05-2014, 05:10 AM.

Comment

Yeah there's two types of batteries, the older SI boards have the AA's and the newer ones have those small stubby ones.
          318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
          '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Red Baron - for sure!

I bet that is the right battery then. My car is an 89. I'll pull the cluster tomorrow. Lucky 6 where are you located?

I'm gonna try to drive it for a week with the cluster out while I'm waiting on odometer gears.
            JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Comment

Woke up to a little white stuff this morning

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1382117086.127904.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	85.2 KB
ID:	7161041

sigpic

Comment

Stupid Tapatalk Double post
                  sigpic

Comment

Stupid Tapatalk triple post
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post
                      Red Baron - for sure!

I bet that is the right battery then. My car is an 89. I'll pull the cluster tomorrow. Lucky 6 where are you located?

I'm gonna try to drive it for a week with the cluster out while I'm waiting on odometer gears.
                      I heard the turn signals don't work unless the cluster is in. Not 100% on that though.
                      318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
                      '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Originally posted by downforce22 View Post
                        I heard the turn signals don't work unless the cluster is in. Not 100% on that though.
                        That sounds right.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                        Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by L-ucky-S-ix View Post
                          Ahaha, I drove for one day without the cluster earlier this week. I'm in Fort Collins.
                          I'll just mail them your way as soon as you let me know if those are the correct ones.
                          Sounds good. I'll give a full report on the turn signals.
                          JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Comment

^^^ AWESOME! ^^^

Anyone drive a blk vert to Walmart parking lot on Sheridan today?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zreberlcoe View Post
                                Well if I gather the parts would someone lend me a hand?
                                I've done it for a few forum members here, but I did charge them for the job. So in the interest of fairness I'd have to charge you if you want me to do it, especially with my current cashflow situation.

Comment

Working...
                                X