Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread has been slow so I thought I would just say hey. What's going on with everyone else!?
    1991 325i Calypso Coupe

Like Grandfather, Like Father, Like Son
    BMW

Comment

Agreed, I lurk every day, but not much action.

I'm hoping to install a set of Mazda RX7 brakes and a euro headlight intensive cleaning system on my E30 in the next week or so. I'll post some pics when I do.
      JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post
        Agreed, I lurk every day, but not much action.

I'm hoping to install a set of Mazda RX7 brakes and a euro headlight intensive cleaning system on my E30 in the next week or so. I'll post some pics when I do.
        Please do! That would be awesome to see. Are you doing brakes with stock rotors or what?
        1991 325i Calypso Coupe

Like Grandfather, Like Father, Like Son
        BMW

Comment

I would like to prep my iX for a track day. Maybe pueblo, or hpr anybody else in?
          318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
          '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Good chance I will be at HPR for their customer appreciation day. Better chance of me dragging the Jaguar out this time, though.

Comment

Ill try to get my trans/transfer case/diff/brake fluids flushed and I'll feel much more comfortable driving my car out there. I'd like to ride along, but pueblo is much closer to me than hpr.

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

More of this currently
                OO=[]=OOClick image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	117.8 KB
ID:	7161687
                Last edited by bcausey; 12-01-2013, 10:53 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zreberlcoe View Post
                  This thread has been slow so I thought I would just say hey. What's going on with everyone else!?
                  Stuck in SEA for a few days, been here since Friday. Likely going to be roadtripping it home Tuesday/Wednesday.

Comment

Hating life in school right now, flying back to CO on Weds. Would be fun to see folks again, eother food/drinks or track stuffs.
                    2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                    95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                    98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
                      Stuck in SEA for a few days, been here since Friday. Likely going to be roadtripping it home Tuesday/Wednesday.
                      Why you up there?
                      My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

I know some of you have seen my friend Jim's car, but for those of you who haven't enjoy!

http://www.Drive4Corners.com

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
                          Hating life in school right now, flying back to CO on Weds. Would be fun to see folks again, eother food/drinks or track stuffs.
                          How long will you be in town?

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                          Why you up there?
                          Visiting my sister before she deploys, driving the car home.

Originally posted by tschultz View Post
                          I know some of you have seen my friend Jim's car, but for those of you who haven't enjoy!

http://drive4corners.com/index.php/m-technic-goodness/
                          Needs more S38.
                          Last edited by Roland H; 12-02-2013, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tschultz View Post
                            Beautiful, does he take it to cars and coffee/other shows? I'm guessing it's put away for the winter but I'd love to see it in person sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by downforce22 View Post
                              Ill try to get my trans/transfer case/diff/brake fluids flushed and I'll feel much more comfortable driving my car out there. I'd like to ride along, but pueblo is much closer to me than hpr.
                              My e30 should be back in business again by then if you wanted to give it a whirl around HPR if your car isn't ready.

Comment

Originally posted by S14pwrdE30 View Post
                                My e30 should be back in business again by then if you wanted to give it a whirl around HPR if your car isn't ready.
                                I might take you up on that, so I need to buy brakes and gas?

Comment

Working...
                                X