This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iannfld View Post
    Bought the car. $6k, but has new pilot sports, new bilstein pss10 coil overs, and dynavin nav. Got smoking deal on S54...$3k with 7,000 miles. No accessories, so will swap everything over.

Anyone have indoor storage for rent for an e30 for the winter? I'll need my garage space to work on the new project.
    S54 iX? nice, classic daily is doing the same with some great photos.
    318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
    '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Originally posted by downforce22 View Post
      S54 iX? nice, classic daily is doing the same with some great photos.
      Huh?

Ian is putting a running S54 in an E46 M3 that has a blown S54.

Comment

I spy a red M3 off colfax.....I don't know how to upload pics off my phone

Comment

A little update on the E21, It's not doing so great, I got rear ended by a metro taxi on the Colorado blvd off ramp, seems like I cant own a car for more than year. Good news is insurance is going to pay for repairs.

In the meantime I bought this full euro 735i for 1500

really awesome car full buffalo leather interior, its definitely a 7 series, completely different driving experience than the E21.

Comment

That 735, was it the one on CL for sale in Lakewood?

Comment

Grand Junction is so damn boring with no other R3v guys or E30 guys! Fooooooookkkk.
              1991 325i Calypso Coupe

Like Grandfather, Like Father, Like Son
              BMW

Comment

Originally posted by Zreberlcoe View Post
                Grand Junction is so damn boring with no other R3v guys or E30 guys! Fooooooookkkk.
                There's so much to do out there:

1. go hiking
                2. go skiing/boarding
                3. snowshoeing
                4. take flying lessons
                5. date girls
                6. rip canyons in the E30
                etc...

Comment

1 and 6 is the only fun I do. 5 has been around for a year and some.
                  1991 325i Calypso Coupe

BMW

Comment

Originally posted by Zreberlcoe View Post
                    1 and 6 is the only fun I do. 5 has been around for a year and some.
                    So go try 2, 3, and 4!

Comment

I will when winter comes around!
                      1991 325i Calypso Coupe

BMW

Comment

Go drive to Moab via dewy bridge route, it's one of the best drives in the US.
                        JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Move.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Random IX sighting over Gypsum

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	64.1 KB
ID:	7171588
                            I was out on my four wheeler riding some trails minding my own business when I looked up to see this view. No joke.
                            sigpic

Comment

Chemtrailz!

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                                Move.
                                Here for school.

So this weekend me and the lady took off for a day to go hoon the mountains! We picked up and left Junction around 2:30 and got back around 9:15. Our little trip was ~250 miles. Here's our route:

We started off going up the Grand Mesa, and wow was that beautiful! Here's a spot that we stopped off at just several miles from powderhorn. Also we weren't even close to the top here either.

The GF's random photos while driving lol.

Here's some I got when we stopped on McClure's pass:

And that's all I have for the trip as to it got kind of boring after McClure's pass, but Glennwood was a nice place to stay for dinner and then a cruise back on i70 to Junction. I've got to say, this car has impressed me. I didn't push the cars limits but I did toss it into quite a few turns and without failure it stuck every time. Every input I gave, she did beautifully. These roads weren't smooth either, some were sectioned up by construction, some were gnarly bouncy, Lambo wouldn't have a chance going 80 down these roads! But at my ride height and where I have the compression set on the Megans it did just fine and I still have an IS lip! It's just a rewarding feeling when you're cruising through turn after turn after turn and the car keeps begging for more. Not one light came on to tell me somethings wrong, nothing broke, it was an all around great day.

Here's a couple shots from my adventure the day before:

Alright, no more pictures, Thanks for looking!
                                Last edited by Zreberlcoe; 10-18-2014, 02:44 PM.
                                1991 325i Calypso Coupe

BMW

Comment

Working...
                                X