Ppihc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ppihc

The Pikes Peak International Hill Climb is Sunday June 27th. Who all is going? Anyone want to work out a caravan/camping trip for the Friday or Saturday nights before it?
    89 325i (Sold)
    95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
    2001 4runner (DD)

My friends and I are heading down Friday. I *think* we got a reservation at the lone duck, or something like that, campground. We will probably head up to the top again with a Jeep full of beer.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Let me know what you end up doing.. i'm about 30 minutes from the pikes peak highway
      318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
      '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

This could prove relevant to my interest... I've never been, and want to see these crazies in action

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
        Originally posted by DTM190
        "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
          This could prove relevant to my interest... I've never been, and want to see these crazies in action
          This. Tell me MOAR!!!!!!!!!!
          2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
          95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
          98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

I should be in attendance.

Comment

I know that a bunch of us from CUSCC will be going down and we're planning a caravan/convoy not exactly sure if we're heading down on Friday or Saturday yet though.
              89 325i (Sold)
              2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

Is everyone going to devils playground? It's the only place ive been and i'm not sure if any of the other locations are good or not.

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
                  Is everyone going to devils playground? It's the only place ive been and i'm not sure if any of the other locations are good or not.
                  Most likely.
                  89 325i (Sold)
                  2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

So we're caravaning down around 6pm from Boulder, spending part of Sat night in hotel in the Springs then heading up the mountain for a day of oxygen-deprived debauchery and trackside shenanigans.

Who from r3v is going besides Clark and I and Brad? I'm bringing the manwagon.
                    2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                    95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                    98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Manwagon FTMFW!!!!!!
                      89 325i (Sold)
                      2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

Well a bunch of us are heading down today. Hopefully we will run into a bunch of you guys down there.
                        89 325i (Sold)
                        2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

Hope to see you guys in the morning when I get down there, if there is cell service I'll call y'all

Wheelgap is like a vagina. The more fingers you get in, the worse it is.
                          Originally posted by Chachi
                          young chicks are not keepers. they are for fun.

Comment

I may go, do you have a number for a me to call to maybe meet ya up there?
                            318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
                            '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Holy crap I was hung over that entire day. Good race still.

Comment

Working...
                              X