BBQ.....go!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BBQ.....go!

I'm assuming everyone already has fantastic plans of an extremely grandiose (drunken) nature, but in case anyone is interested, I will be having a small to medium sized cookout-type shindig at my house on July 4th.

Thus far it's looking like it's going to be a pretty amicable and not totally insane afternoon, so any and all are welcome to join. However, if you decide to show up in a late model e30, imma prolly steal your blinkers.

About 4pm ish, and we provide the food and water balloons, and you bring your own booze. However, if you bring me car parts I need, you can have my booze.
    If anyone needs directions or whatever, just call. I think everyone has my digits.

I would also suggest watching the Germany/Argentina quarter finals match, but it's televised at bloody 8am tomorrow. I don't know what y'all are doing, but I'm probably gonna just get up around 9 and google it to make sure that Argentina is crying tears of sweet blood and begging for mercy. Then i'll go back to sleep.
    Originally posted by stoliver54
    Aw, balls.
    FS: assault gear....
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=159253

ha ha! im not sure if i can make it or not, my grandiose (and sober) plans probably involve two things:

1. My wife
    2. Spending copious amounts of money

However, I would be SO down for a jam session, maybe we can provide some un-coordinated, random, but loud heavy death-metalish style entertainment...

Comment

Man you need the front blinkers? if so I'll give 'em to you but that's if I go since my lady's family is goin to be in cripple creek, so I'm driving up there early at 6am tomorrow man sucks I won't be watching the game either!!!
      sigpic
      HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
      " enjoy the show "

Comment

i would but I will be catering at a pool party in the broadmoor... haha
        318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
        '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

jam session is very doable, considering we have three drumsets and i live with all musicians. basement is well sound proofed!

Hyper, bring those blinkers! I NEED the front right blinker and both front blinker cables. I'm tired of not having them or enough time to go junkyarding for unmolested plastic bumpers, so if you can bring 'em to me, i'll give you a stupid deal on these new foglights and ecu, because i'm tired of having extra shit sitting around.
          Originally posted by stoliver54
          Aw, balls.
          FS: assault gear....
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=159253

Comment

Working...
          X