This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have always wanted one of those.

I think I am going to start looking for a motorcycle ride around. Great mileage and lots of fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post

So does my $50 dollar volvo (actually it's technically free now).
      not bad. Maybe I should get one

Comment

Im looking at getting another e30, I found one where the timing belt broke and its sitting in a guys driveway. I have changed one before, was not a big deal but can there be any extensive hard to the engine if it broke while driving? Its pretty cheap so I may just jump on it..

Comment

If it was moving then it's a 100% chance the valves are messed up, and probably rocker arms too.

If it was at startup and he turned it off instantly, there is a 98% chance a valve is messed up.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
            If it was moving then it's a 100% chance the valves are messed up, and probably rocker arms too.

If it was at startup and he turned it off instantly, there is a 98% chance a valve is messed up.
            Ok so pull head get resurfaced/head gasket, IE cam, +1 valves, and HD rocker arms. Reinstall and be a extremely happy man? It would be a great excuse for upgrades.

I really miss my e30, and i want to do it right this time and get a 325i my 325e sucked.

Comment

Gets 25-30mpg. I kinda knew that other guy claiming 40mpg was full o shit.

my hunt for a somewhat cool 40mpg car continues.
              Dude Ford Fiesta Hatch!!!
              JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

E30 El Camino anyone?

There are cool craigslist finds and then there are vehicles found on craigslist so bizarre and fantastic it is nearly impossible to resist the temptation of purchasing them. Clearly this E30-amino project for $1900 currently listed on Tulsa, OK craigslist falls into the second category.

Comment

I never get projects like these. It actually could be cool but they always put redneck awful paint colors, automatics and terrible sears wheels. Paint it matte black, good wheels, lower it and it actually could be 'neat'.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                    i got you all beat, this thing is sick!!!

http://cosprings.craigslist.org/cto/2576009858.html
                    DO WANT.

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
                    not bad. Maybe I should get one
                    DO IT.

Originally posted by rxp rider View Post
                    Im looking at getting another e30, I found one where the timing belt broke and its sitting in a guys driveway. I have changed one before, was not a big deal but can there be any extensive hard to the engine if it broke while driving? Its pretty cheap so I may just jump on it..
                    valvetrain.

Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post
                    Dude Ford Fiesta Hatch!!!
                    The new one?

Comment

The new one?
                      the new fiesta hatch is sweet.

what's up with your M5?
                      My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

whoa someone get these headers for their M20, they look bad ass, if nothing else. I love steel spaghetti coming out of a straight six.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                          the new fiesta hatch is sweet.

what's up with your M5?
                          Current status:

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
                          whoa someone get these headers for their M20, they look bad ass, if nothing else. I love steel spaghetti coming out of a straight six.

http://denver.craigslist.org/pts/2582086283.html
                          Brad.....

Comment

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/2583494202.html

1991 318is on CL Denver.

I called the lady to find out more, this is what she said (English is her 2nd language, so yeeeah, it's probably best if you go check it out in person if you're seriously interested).

"excellent condition"...that may just be her opinion
                            no body damage
                            no oil leaks
                            good clutch
                            no radio (this was the only "bad" thing that she could think of).

She also said that she needs money, and would go down to $1100...that was without me even asking if the price was negotiable. The lady definitely doesn't know what she has, I guess that can be good or bad.

Someone please buy this before I do something stupid.
                            sigpic

Comment

wow, I want one, and $1100 is cheap!
                              My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Whoa! Now you might make me do something stupid!

Alpine II 318is

Comment

Working...
                                X