This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by monkeytaco View Post
    damn you people and your spare cash. i would have that ix in the springs if i had the extra cash! fk being poor!
    If my money is tied up in an E30, then I won't be able to spend it on frivolous stuff like gummy worms and fast food!

also, if you answer this post before you answer my gchat message, I'm gonna crawl through the router and strangle you with bandwidth.

Comment

Anyone know of an old 7 series for sale? I found one on CL but it was was on the western slopes...

Comment

Originally posted by rxp rider View Post
        Anyone know of an old 7 series for sale? I found one on CL but it was was on the western slopes...
        How old? E32? E23?

Comment

E32s are all over denver craigslist.

Comment

that interior...

Comment

CL is infested w/ E38s also, but those are "new".

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
                CL is infested w/ E38s also, but those are "new".

Comment

just pointing it out ya know.... ;)

Comment

just pointing it out ya know.... ;)
                    Did you end up selling your brilliantrot (?) 318is? I never saw it go up for sale?

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

How old? E32? E23?
                      Either, the previous one I found was a e32. had problem with overheating but was in otherwise great condition, wanted around $900.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                        Did you end up selling your brilliantrot (?) 318is? I never saw it go up for sale?
                        nope, I still have it!! The brilliantrot has been sitting in the garage on hold for a while because of this ridiculous weather, and me not getting a decent change of washing it. Last Saturday would have been an awesome chance to get that done, but I was stuck doing a starter (the hard way) all day.

Either, the previous one I found was a e32. had problem with overheating but was in otherwise great condition, wanted around $900.
                        I have never had an E32, but I had an E23, and the electronics were a pita. interesting car otherwise, it was 5-speed, and had a LSD, and four piston fixed calipers. Pretty snazzy.

Comment

nope, I still have it!! The brilliantrot has been sitting in the garage on hold for a while because of this ridiculous weather, and me not getting a decent change of washing it. Last Saturday would have been an awesome chance to get that done, but I was stuck doing a starter (the hard way) all day.
                          Sweet! Still very interested...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                          Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

still kinda wish I bought that thing... too bad parts are so hard to come by.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                              Sweet! Still very interested...
                              I'm waiting for a warm day to sell it.... All it needs is clips to hold the "i" lip on, and i need to remove the remaining pinstriping, and clean it inside and out, then it's for sale!! But, if you are seriously interested, PM me, and you can come see it, without me doing those things first, if you want first grab at it.

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
                              still kinda wish I bought that thing... too bad parts are so hard to come by.
                              what parts are hard to come by?? it's the standard M30 drivetrain from any old E28, and Pelican stocks all the parts you ever need for an E23...

Comment

what parts are hard to come by?? it's the standard M30 drivetrain from any old E28, and Pelican stocks all the parts you ever need for an E23...
                                The electrics. Not cheap brand new...

Comment

Working...
                                X