This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lambo View Post
    I seriously hate the front end of that generation of impreza...
    I used to but, I grew to like it quite a bit. Of course the previous version was better and it's better than this...

Subaru Focus anyone? I like the new Focus but, Subaru's version isn't quite as good looking.

Comment

When did the impreza become a mini van?

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
      Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

When did the impreza become a mini van?
        This year. Sad isn't it?

Comment

I saw a new one this last weekend. The pictures really make it out to be worse then it is. The front is decently nice, but the rear is awful. It didn't help that the one I saw was two tone light blue and silver....gross. All red with gunmetal wheels could be decent. I like them better then the Daewobarus they are replacing.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Who'd be interested in some Canon EF lenses I'm putting up for sale?
            * Canon 20mm f/2.8 USM: comes with original box, lens hood, front and rear caps, circular polarizer filter - $350
            * Canon 70-200mm f/4L USM: comes with lens hood, front and rear caps, UV filter, circular polarizer filter - $525

Both units are extremely clean and cared for; photos / details can be provided upon request.
            PM for details; will throw them on CL come Friday.

- Erik
            • Pattern Draft Imaging.com - "...Where Engineering Discipline and Photography Merge as One..."

Comment

anyone interested in the 535xi in the colorado springs upull, forget about it, it took a major hit in the passenger fender, and an even bigger hit in the passenger door. Air bag went off, motor is gone, bumper are gone, door is stuck open, drivers side is messed up, and everything useful is basically stripped out of the car. Its essentialy a smashed up shell with a nice headliner and somewhat nice remains of a center console
              318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
              '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Originally posted by downforce22 View Post
                anyone interested in the 535xi in the colorado springs upull, forget about it, it took a major hit in the passenger fender, and an even bigger hit in the passenger door. Air bag went off, motor is gone, bumper are gone, door is stuck open, drivers side is messed up, and everything useful is basically stripped out of the car. Its essentialy a smashed up shell with a nice headliner and somewhat nice remains of a center console
                Figured as much, did any of the e30's have switch blanks, fog blanks, or a battery cover? if you can remember

Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Figured as much, did any of the e30's have switch blanks, fog blanks, or a battery cover? if you can remember
                  I took the last of the blanks and no battery cover that I remember.

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Fairly decent four door ix:
                    http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/2787008095.html

Comment

Here's a two for one special for you, Sam! http://flagstaff.craigslist.org/cto/2780105193.html

Alpine II 318is

Comment

Originally posted by flying_violin View Post
                        Here's a two for one special for you, Sam! http://flagstaff.craigslist.org/cto/2780105193.html
                        way overpriced.

Comment

Originally posted by g3n0cid3 View Post
                          Not bad dude, wish it was 5 speed!!! Glws
                          sigpic
                          HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
                          " enjoy the show "

Comment

I took the last of the blanks and no battery cover that I remember.
                            Damnit, man! I need two blanks........

Comment

Damnit, man! I need two blanks........
                              hide it, throw in a switch that isnt hooked up like a radio fader or window kill switch

Comment

hide it, throw in a switch that isnt hooked up like a radio fader or window kill switch
                                iitc.... he is probably talking about the blanks on the valance right??
                                sigpic
                                HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
                                " enjoy the show "

Comment

Working...
                                X