• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

89 325i (Sold)
    95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
    2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

^^ well certainly at that price I sure don't. But for $500 I may pick it up...

Comment

http://denver.craigslist.org/pts/2792828586.html

RD spoiler. Good price and is listed "obo".

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Here's a Rare one...wish there was a pic
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bcausey View Post
            http://rockies.craigslist.org/cto/2793811707.html
            DO IT Brandon!!
            318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
            '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Originally posted by bcausey View Post
              http://rockies.craigslist.org/cto/2793811707.html
              want

Comment

Anyone have a driver side front window for an 87 325i 4 door

Comment

Originally posted by Roland H View Post
                  How did they let you do that? I've always had bad luck with getting service records for my car from BMW.

I meant to put this in Co general chat - oops.

All I had to do to get the history was cruise into the service dept and show them my ID and registration to prove the car was mine. I did call before hand to make sure they actually had records for me though. They didnt give any info beyond, "you'll want to see this" over the phone. I've heard the same "protocol" from BMW customer service too, so it looks like Murray was playing by the book.

Hope this helps!

Comment

Maybe I should go look at this when I'm down there in a few weeks.

JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
                      Apparently my old E30 is for sale again, with a full engine rebuild that happened before I bought the car.

Hmmmm....methinks the game of Telephone was played and my original "the head (rocker arms only) got touched before I bought it" became "a qualified tech rebuilt the entire engine, honed the cylinders, etc"

I know he is BSing because the car has 266k, and I sold it at 265k miles 18 months ago, and I bought it from the guy who did the head work.

Funny how BS spreads from owner to owner.

Also, it's an I, not IS model, is an 89, and unless suspension has been touched it has the Eibach ProKit sways and springs with Bilstein HDs.
                      Im the one that is currently trying to sell this car and I bought it from someone like 4 months ago and I took it off the market, Apparently the guy I bought it from really bull shitted me. He told me about all that stuff that was done to it by the "previous owner" And it is an IS. Either way I love the car so Im just going to keep it, it was just a feeler. I would never rip anyone off so if the engine wasn't honed and everything I would really like to know which In that case I got ripped off. You cant trust anyone on craigslist these days. Sorry about all of that.

Comment

Originally posted by bluefox280 View Post
                        * Canon 20mm f/2.8 USM: comes with original box, lens hood, front and rear caps, circular polarizer filter - $350
                        Posted: * http://denver.craigslist.org/pho/2801861007.html

Originally posted by bluefox280 View Post
                        * Canon 70-200mm f/4L USM: comes with lens hood, front and rear caps, UV filter, circular polarizer filter - $525
                        Posted: * http://denver.craigslist.org/pho/2801871088.html

- Erik
                        Pattern Draft Imaging.com - "...Where Engineering Discipline and Photography Merge as One..."

Comment

Originally posted by nebraskafandb View Post
                          Im the one that is currently trying to sell this car and I bought it from someone like 4 months ago and I took it off the market, Apparently the guy I bought it from really bull shitted me. He told me about all that stuff that was done to it by the "previous owner" And it is an IS. Either way I love the car so Im just going to keep it, it was just a feeler. I would never rip anyone off so if the engine wasn't honed and everything I would really like to know which In that case I got ripped off. You cant trust anyone on craigslist these days. Sorry about all of that.
                          You and I both learned the same lesson. I just discovered that the E34 540i I bought does NOT have the recalled motor replacement like the seller insisted it had.

DUMB DUMB DUMB move on my part to not check BEFORE buying it.

Comment

Originally posted by nebraskafandb View Post
                            No worries. I sold the car in May '10 and had it for two years. If you have any questions lemme know and I'll answer to the best of my ability-- search my threads for the FS thread on the car, there is a lot of good info there.

To be very clear: the only thing that was done to the engine were new rocker arms. No extensive rebuild happened.

PM me if you want more info, and I can easily put you in touch with the guy/shop who did the work on the car and who has 10 years of experience with that particular car.
                            2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                            95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                            98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Thanks I appreciate it, I'll PM you soon and by the way the cars running great!

Comment

Working...
                              X