Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm with Brad. I don't care how much power it makes, but when you take a car in LSB, easily one of the best BMW blues, and make it look like the lovechild of a fast and furious skyline and civic, I just want to put it out of its misery.

Hardparkers and car show halfwits would splooge over it though, but it's hideous.
    2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
    95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
    98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

e30 in LSB. Now that sounds fun. Hmmm.

Looking for a clean e30 shell for a project.

Comment

what's LSB?

and yes, my 500 hp E46 M3 would not have vents all over it, nor any aftermarket body panels of any kind. Just good coilovers, swaybars, and wheels/tires.

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
          what's LSB?
          Laguna Seca Blue

Looking for a clean e30 shell for a project.

Comment

how about estoril?

318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
            '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Originally posted by monkeytaco View Post
              e30 in LSB. Now that sounds fun. Hmmm.
              It's been done. I don't think it works with the boxy E30.

LSB is the best color ever made, period. It is such a FU color. Again I am surprised BMW offered it. They still had character in E46 days. None now. It's one of those colors that can never be photographed correctly by most of the people on the internet and must be seen in person. There are a few in the Denver area.

Most people probably done like it but I am weird. I think a 70's porsche with fender flares in puke green with red wheels is the hottest thing ever. *shrug*

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

So.... who wants a cheap late model 325is?

one caveat: it is " it is not running right now it needs a new timing belt", so in other words, needs a new engine...

Comment

There is a guy on bimmerforums that did a full stripdown and rebuild on an e36 M in LSB.
                  89 325i (Sold)
                  95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
                  2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

So.... who wants a cheap late model 325is?

one caveat: it is " it is not running right now it needs a new timing belt", so in other words, needs a new engine...

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/2207255024.html

damn you bro.... well I'm goin to check it out tomorrow... leave it alone

:D
                    sigpic
                    HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
                    " enjoy the show "

Comment

Originally posted by hyperE30 View Post
                      damn you bro.... well I'm goin to check it out tomorrow... leave it alone

:D

ha ha go ahead bro! I'm in no position to start en engine swap.... besides it's a tish over-priced for a car w/ no motor, unless it is in insanely good condition. But go get that thing! If you don't and it's still around, maybe i'll take a peek...

Comment

ha ha go ahead bro! I'm in no position to start en engine swap.... besides it's a tish over-priced for a car w/ no motor, unless it is in insanely good condition. But go get that thing! If you don't and it's still around, maybe i'll take a peek...
                        I know I'm kidding... but yeah maybe will be clean and work out a deal.. that means.. ross will have some work to do if he wants to do my swap;):shock:
                        sigpic
                        HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
                        " enjoy the show "

Comment

Adam, have you looked at the iS with the blown up engine yet? I managed to get some pics of it:

Comment

Looks like dead engine from retard driver.
                            2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                            95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                            98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

So, is it possible to break the belt without blowing the motor, bend valves & piston dings??? I would think i might be worth doing a compression check, weather sucks, prove its bad and deal, I allready have had numerious people tell me the motors fine, do the belt, Non E30 tech's, just drivers!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
                                Looks like dead engine from retard driver.
                                looks like, it is a dead motor.

Originally posted by TimR View Post
                                So, is it possible to break the belt without blowing the motor, bend valves & piston dings??? I would think i might be worth doing a compression check, weather sucks, prove its bad and deal, I allready have had numerious people tell me the motors fine, do the belt, Non E30 tech's, just drivers!!
                                Is this your car? and yes, it is not possible for the engine to be fine if it snaps a timing belt while running, even if you shut it off instantly afterward. it takes a split second to bend all the valves and ding the pistons.

Comment

Working...
                                X