X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That would be fun.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

WOW that is one badass 318is!! 160 whp in that is not bad! Of course a DASC on a stock M42 will get you 180 whp, and for alot cheaper, but that is still pretty bad-ass.

Comment

MM has a pdf on their M42 and M20 engine builds and what they do. It is a really good read and you learn a lot about the design of the engines.

But nothing beats a S42. 158hp/L NA.....yes please.

Comment

The S42 is very badass.

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
            Nope, I haven't looked into it. For some reasons E21s aren't too interesting. I guess it's that it is 2002 power and E30 weight. Kind of the worst of both worlds.
            Sure, but...e21 gets m20b25 swap from my 'is, and the 'is gets a 24v swap. Whats cooler than one motor swapped BMW? Two motor swapped BMW's.

pic for views:

I fucking love the color.
            Originally posted by Dozyproductions
            You know why you're drinking that Pabst? No its probably not because it was the first beer you grabbed. It's because you're a winner.

Comment

Originally posted by quikveedb2 View Post
              Whats cooler than one motor swapped BMW? Two motor swapped BMW's.

This is true.

Also, pics linked from an email are private, and so they don't show up, you will have to publicly host the picture.

Comment

I WANT this.

yes i do.

Too bad, it seems the seller has some sort of inkling at the awesomeness of the 535is. I always hope for the sellers that are like "uumm, its got a V6 i think, and uh, needs a new starter/clutch/fuel pump/whatever and I don't feel like fixing it..."

Just talked to the guy, the driver's seat is F'd, as in the seat back won't stay up at all, and he says it definitely needs some money put into it, and he hasn't run it for over a year.
                Last edited by iamsam; 02-13-2011, 12:51 PM.

Comment

I have been looking for one of those forever. This is about the worse time ever. The day after buying south africa plane tickets. Bah.

Comment

Originally posted by blefevre View Post
                    MM has a pdf on their M42 and M20 engine builds and what they do. It is a really good read and you learn a lot about the design of the engines.

But nothing beats a S42. 158hp/L NA.....yes please.

sucks they have to be rebuilt after a race.. but totally awesome!!!
                    sigpic
                    HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
                    " enjoy the show "

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
                      This is true.

Also, pics linked from an email are private, and so they don't show up, you will have to publicly host the picture.
                      Bah, screw it. You guys let me know if anybody wants pics & I'll email them.
                      Originally posted by Dozyproductions
                      You know why you're drinking that Pabst? No its probably not because it was the first beer you grabbed. It's because you're a winner.

Comment

What you guys think of this??

sigpic
                        HyperWerkz

" enjoy the show "

Comment

I'd pay $12k for that.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperE30 View Post

Dang! Scoop that thing up I say!! It seems the seller is honest, so we know that part of the car if not all of it was re-painted (because of the body filler), and the sideskirts look wavy, but I'm sure that is not a big deal. That is also some pretty low mileage.

You should offer $10k...

Comment

That's a pretty solid M3. I bought my E46 wagon in Kansas City, there was a really good indy shop that did my PPI. I could dig it up for you if you wanted. I would check for rust more so than out here. Much more salt and snow there than on the front range. I would bet fair market is between 12-13K. Are you serious about it?
                              JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post
                                That's a pretty solid M3. I bought my E46 wagon in Kansas City, there was a really good indy shop that did my PPI. I could dig it up for you if you wanted. I would check for rust more so than out here. Much more salt and snow there than on the front range. I would bet fair market is between 12-13K. Are you serious about it?
                                well I do want to get one but man.. I just paid off the e46:(:( so I'm left with a bit of money, then we're trying to get a house:(:(.. but seems like a good fair deal, the guy I was supposed to buy one here in colorado never emailed me back to see what he decide, it's a 91 diamondswartz, 113km, h&r lowering springs, recently respraid, but didn't hear back from him and he was asking 15k... I nkow another guy with a immaculate '88 zinno with 90km but wants 25k..:eeek:... but super clean and taken care of.
                                sigpic
                                HyperWerkz

" enjoy the show "

Comment

Working...
                                X