• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, not my car, thanks for confirming that urban mith

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
      looks like, it is a dead motor.

Is this your car? and yes, it is not possible for the engine to be fine if it snaps a timing belt while running, even if you shut it off instantly afterward. it takes a split second to bend all the valves and ding the pistons.

here we go.... ok Sam I went over this morning to look at it.. well its not in great shape as you show on the pictures, one: I talked to him and said the car was running then just shut off and didn't wana start no more, it turns but wont start, so might be the fuel pump or other shit, door has a nice hit on passenger side, hood has been damaged as you see, tail light broken dirty as hell but that can be fixed, paint faded after fenders:(.. the iS spoiler has been off for a year, so rust started to develop on the battery area which is not so bad some sand paper and rust enamel will do the job.

the valance is done, the drivers side seat is ripped a bit, the odo reads 245xxx:crazy:... windshield is shut, dash cracked like the amazon, tires no good, well the only thing good might be the interior which is not to bad.

no go for me plus is red, tired of red already!!!!
      sigpic
      HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
      " enjoy the show "

Comment

335 anyone?
        318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
        '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperE30 View Post
          here we go.... ok Sam I went over this morning to look at it.. well its not in great shape as you show on the pictures, one: I talked to him and said the car was running then just shut off and didn't wana start no more, it turns but wont start, so might be the fuel pump or other shit, door has a nice hit on passenger side, hood has been damaged as you see, tail light broken dirty as hell but that can be fixed, paint faded after fenders:(.. the iS spoiler has been off for a year, so rust started to develop on the battery area which is not so bad some sand paper and rust enamel will do the job.

the valance is done, the drivers side seat is ripped a bit, the odo reads 245xxx:crazy:... windshield is shut, dash cracked like the amazon, tires no good, well the only thing good might be the interior which is not to bad.

no go for me plus is red, tired of red already!!!!
          at $900, it's a no-go for me too, seems way over-priced. Maybe for $400...

Comment

another late model E30 w/ a snapped timing belt, this time for $1000.... why do people think they can get so much for these things??

Comment

btw, I finally found out what Shithead did with that 1987 325is up in Fort Collins that I was supposed to buy. Remember how he dropped off the face of the earth the day that I was supposed to buy it, well, finally got a hold of him (I called with a different phone, I think he has been ignoring my calls), he sold it to a friend for $600. Such a dick move AFTER making a deal with me, and AFTER i got the money and was driving up to get the car, ESPECIALLY a dick move to ignore my calls and not even tell me what happened with the car... He could have at least said he wanted to sell it to someone else...

Comment

What was his name? What color was the car?

Just curious, I know a few people who would pull some shit like that.
                Chris
                97 M3
                01 325
                Weston Auto Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by fsmtnbiker View Post
                  What was his name? What color was the car?

Just curious, I know a few people who would pull some shit like that.
                  not sure what his name is, but he is a plumber maybe in his 30s, kind of a punk kid, it was a delphin gray 1986 325is with the front valence intact, he had only owned the car for a few months, he wasn't a BMW guy at all.

Well chris, you probably didn't hear much about this but I went to look at the car several weeks ago, and I drove it, and we made a deal for $600, and planned for me to pick the car up the next day, and AS i was walking to my car do drive up to FoCo, i was on the phone w/ him confirming the plans, then halfway up there (from Boulder) I stopped at my house, and called him again to ask him where/when we should meet, and that is when I never heard from him again. I sent probably 4 emails and called ten times, left two messages.

and now he sold it to someone else. Not only that, he hasn't taken it off CL for weeks now...

oh well, what can I do?

Comment

another late model E30 w/ a snapped timing belt, this time for $1000.... why do people think they can get so much for these things??

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/2211111852.html

Talked to the guy already... car is swartz two door, 171xxx km, e36 cloth seats, taken care of btw but the only problem is.. its a FUKING AUTO...
                    sigpic
                    HyperWerkz

" enjoy the show "

Comment

Originally posted by hyperE30 View Post
                      Talked to the guy already... car is swartz two door, 171xxx km, e36 cloth seats, taken care of btw but the only problem is.. its a FUKING AUTO...
                      holy CRAP you see these cars quick! You must be cheating!! ha ha

Comment

I see all these cars go up, I'll let you know when there's one worth looming into, Sam. Lol

Looking for a clean e30 shell for a project.

Comment

Yeah Ross, you and Adam both, cheating!!! ;)

Comment

Yeah Ross, you and Adam both, cheating!!! ;)

WEll I told ya guys I really want a swartz coupe either i or iS.... or alpine

.... so I gotta keep my eye out.. Ross hit me up if you come across one in case I don't.. you too Sam
                            sigpic
                            HyperWerkz

" enjoy the show "

Comment

Looking for a clean e30 shell for a project.

Comment

Working...
                              X