X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 325i View Post
    He wants 500 for weaves and tires
    that actually seems reasonable for brand new Blizzaks and weaves...

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
      no, Clark didn't flag the ad, he was stating that the ad was flagged when he clicked on it.
      This.
      89 325i (Sold)
      95 M3 (Track Car in Progress)
      2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
        yeah it's a shame to kill another E30 that is saveable though. Could be worth $1500 as it's a late model coupe if it isn't a rust bucket. It just looks suspiciously like an E30 I went to look at like a year ago that looked good in the ad, but was overridden with rust in person.
        Must....not.....buy......another......parts......c ar....
        89 325i (Sold)
        2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

He told me 450 for the wheels. I want them but, I can't afford.

Comment

So how is the coupe as a 80% track car and 20% weekend car? Would I be limiting myself too much with the rear suspension design? I am in the market for a track car, but I am not sure what I want.

http://denver.craigslist.org/ctd/3410312606.html
            Last edited by blefevre; 11-14-2012, 06:16 PM.

- E30, DSM, Golf R, Mazda 3 Skyactiv

Comment

Rear suspension is the same as an e30 so you might as well track the one you have.
              89 325i (Sold)
              2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

Originally posted by clarkkey594 View Post
                Rear suspension is the same as an e30 so you might as well track the one you have.
                I know it's the same design, but it's still a different chassis. I'm not sure how it translates to the coupes.

I'm not tracking the E30. It's too slow and doesn't have much potential without going crazy with it.

Comment

You are welcome to drive mine if you come this weekend. I don't think the suspension is that limiting. It is prone to understeer, understeer, snap oversteer on stock suspension, but only if you push it to the limit very poorly. The shorter wheel base and driver being farther back in the car make it feel more dramatic than it is. I've got "dirty" in mine a few times over the years and always saved it with little drama. Coil-overs and camber completely remove the drama. I can rotate mine with throttle or steering and feel the edge much better with the new set up.

Obviously, I'm bias, but I think it's one of the best driving experiences out there. You strap it on, the driving position is much lower than the E30. You feel everything. It's light weight and goes exactly where you put it. The only things I don't like about it is it's initial understeer and large steering wheel. Oxford green looks soooo good in person too. It will for sure make you a better driver than a lot of other cars.
                  JOY IS AN E30...

Comment

ugh, I want an M-coupe sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad!
                    My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Cloudbase View Post
                      You are welcome to drive mine if you come this weekend. I don't think the suspension is that limiting. It is prone to understeer, understeer, snap oversteer on stock suspension, but only if you push it to the limit very poorly. The shorter wheel base and driver being farther back in the car make it feel more dramatic than it is. I've got "dirty" in mine a few times over the years and always saved it with little drama. Coil-overs and camber completely remove the drama. I can rotate mine with throttle or steering and feel the edge much better with the new set up.

Obviously, I'm bias, but I think it's one of the best driving experiences out there. You strap it on, the driving position is much lower than the E30. You feel everything. It's light weight and goes exactly where you put it. The only things I don't like about it is it's initial understeer and large steering wheel. Oxford green looks soooo good in person too. It will for sure make you a better driver than a lot of other cars.

I will tag along for a ride at first. I need to get better at driving with traffic before I take other cars out. Better safe then sorry.

I am seriously considering the Z3 coupe. We shall see.

Comment

So since everyone is talking about me and my parts car, I figured I would at least let you guys have first dibs on the parts. I will do a parts list and price it for the forum . I price things on high CL because everyone wants to beat you to death on prices. So some of you that contacted me through the CL add let me know that you are a r3v guy or just pm me . You will get the best price . As to answer the question of why Im parting the car ???? That might just be a ploy to lighten it ???????? So I will post the list in the proper section of the forum for all to see. Thanks

Last edited by royalrods; 11-14-2012, 10:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by royalrods View Post
                          So since everyone is talking about me and my parts car, I figured I would at least let you guys have first dibs on the parts. I will do a parts list and price it for the forum . I price things on high CL because everyone wants to beat you to death on prices. So some of you that contacted me through the CL add let me know that you are a r3v guy or just pm me . You will get the best price . As to answer the question of why Im parting the car ???? That might just be a ploy to lighten it ???????? So I will post the list in the proper section of the forum for all to see. Thanks

http://denver.craigslist.org/pts/3409076226.html
                          I was texting you yesterday about your car, I have the "443" area code. You were telling me about people flagging your CL ad.

Too bad its an auto...

Comment

Must....not.....buy......another......parts......c ar....
                            Are you telling me or yourself not to buy a parts car?

...because I need another M20B25 5-speed donor car...

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                              ugh, I want an M-coupe sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad!
                              I second this, they just look so damn good.
                              89 325i (Sold)
                              2001 4runner (DD)

Comment

I second this, they just look so damn good.
                                +1

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                                Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Working...
                                X